Colosseum Underground tour.

blubelle57

Hi all, hoping to book this for September but all the tours seem to start at either 8.30 or 9.00 am which is too early for us travelling into Rome. Question is does anyone know if later tours become available as they fill up? I've looked at dates in March and there seem to be late morning tours available for then. Tried emailing asking one of the companies selling tours but they just gave me a list of alternative Colosseum tours! Any help appreciated thanks.

We did the Underground Third Tier tour last November in a mid-morning time slot. If I recall, there were many times available when I booked online, just be sure to choose the correct language.

We both enjoyed it very much and recommend it highly.

Here is the most helpful information I found:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187791-i22-k10197310-How_to_book_the_underground_colosseum_tour_2017-Rome_Lazio.html

You can also book this tour through some third parties such as Viator, but you will pay more for the same thing. Be sure to also purchase a general entry ticket in addition to the tour.

• 3 weeks later...
We did a Colosseum underground tour with Walks of Italy. Fantastic. Highly recommend. Not sure of the start times, but you can check your dates:

https://www.walksofitaly.com/rome-tours/colosseum-underground-tours

Thanks just had a look at this but unfortunately only time they have available on our date is 2pm which is too late for us :( I'll keep checking though in case other times become available.