Butler, mini bar and canapes?

39august

Someone posted a note that your butler could keep your mini bar stocked. Stocked with what please? We are in a suite and have the premium drink package. Can we have the butler bring a couple of glasses of wine, each, from our drink packages and keep in the mini-bar? We like to finish the evening with wine on the balcony. How about bottles of water? What sorts of snacks can we request instead of canapes, please?

It depends on what level of suite you are in as far as the mini bar. In a Royal Suite and higher your butler will keep it stocked with water, sparkling water, soft drinks and beer. We also had a bottle of wine from him. We did not get this when in a Celebrity or Sky suite.

Besides small bites you can request cheese & crackers and/or shrimp. I like an afternoon cappuccino and the butler would bring them for us. I'm pretty sure he would have also brought sweets if asked but I was trying to be good. :halo:

Someone posted a note that your butler could keep your mini bar stocked. Stocked with what please? We are in a suite and have the premium drink package. Can we have the butler bring a couple of glasses of wine, each, from our drink packages and keep in the mini-bar? We like to finish the evening with wine on the balcony. How about bottles of water? What sorts of snacks can we request instead of canapes, please?

Drink packages do not cover wine and mixed drinks brought to your cabin, that would be considered room service and in most cases you would be charged for that.

You do know that you are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine per cabin onboard with you, so you would be able to enjoy wine in the evening on your balcony.

You could also, on your way back to your cabin for the night pick up your glasses of wine and bring them with you or store them earlier in your mini-bar to drink later.

Your butler will set you up with wine glasses and open the bottles for you if you choose to bring your favorite wines onboard.

My favorite snack in the afternoons brought by the butler (requested by me) were little chicken salad sandwiches, so good!

Thanks for the info. Guess we will schlep our wine a couple of times a day ourselves.

Ah, such a chore to bring a couple glasses of (whine) wine to your cabin.

I agree that the little sandwiches are very nice to nibble on the balcony with some white wine.

You will find your butler very accomodating but these guys have been serving hundreds of people and know what and how to do it correctly.