Cirque Dreams Show on NCL Breakaway

groverwolf

Hello all I am sailing on the Breakaway on March 19 and we have booked the Cirque Dinner show our last evening. I have seen on here that the show and menu are being updated March 5. Anyone know what the new menu will be for that show?

I see your post now from when you subscribed - I didn't notice it earlier when I posted that. We have a M&G planned if you're interested in joining us (if so just speak up in the roll call and let us know).

• 2 months later...

On the May 14th sailing it was a set menu: surf and turf but you could request a veg. option from the waiter and includes a 3-dessert sampler along with coffee/tea. Dinner is served before the show starts.

MARAPRINCE

Yikes! that's it??? That is pathetic! I'd rather go to dinner somewhere else and pay to just see the show. I can't believe that they are not offering more than ONE choice of entree etc. No way will we do this. I've seen their shows in Vegas and they are awesome. But I think I will skip this one.