Go better Go Best Internet for 2

lumpyi

If I choose the Internet for 2 with the Go Better or Go Best package will it be 2 separate individual hookup or a single shared hookup for 2? I was told it would cost $229 per person for a 9 day cruise. So if I chose the Internet for 2 and got 2 individual hookups that would be a $558 value?

Thanks Paulh 84, yeah its $458, I stand corrected. Gonzo70 are you saying that I work for Celebrity? I'm just trying to get straight answers before I book my cruise' sorry that it bothers you for rookie questions since I haven't been on Celebrity.

Thanks Paulh 84, yeah its $458, I stand corrected. Gonzo70 are you saying that I work for Celebrity? I'm just trying to get straight answers before I book my cruise' sorry that it bothers you for rookie questions since I haven't been on Celebrity.

You don't say what the price for one device is?? On our last cruise that ended 2 days ago the price for 1 device was $299 and the price for a 2nd device was 50% off. Total $450 for two on a 12 night cruise.

If I choose the Internet for 2 with the Go Better or Go Best package will it be 2 separate individual hookup or a single shared hookup for 2? I was told it would cost $229 per person for a 9 day cruise. So if I chose the Internet for 2 and got 2 individual hookups that would be a $558 value?

I would not pay attention to the "value" placed on it by Celebrity. The key is whether you really want and will use that perk. Internet is available for one device for $49 a day.

My intent was to use the internet to communicate with my other family on board thru an app called KaKao Talk or something like that which my wife use like a phone to talk to people long distance/ over seas. I live in Hawaii and she'll talk to friends in Korea, Georgia, where ever as long both have the app. There's other apps but don't know if talk capable. It gives an alert when someone's calling. Plus to use internet. Planning on selecting internet and classic alcohol pkg as 2 selections and just pay for the tips which is around a fourth of the internet and way less than the Classic. May not use internet everyday, but will have freedom to do whenever/ whatever...no work involved I'm retired and just want freedom and relaxation .

My intent was to use the internet to communicate with my other family on board thru an app called KaKao Talk or something like that which my wife use like a phone to talk to people long distance/ over seas. I live in Hawaii and she'll talk to friends in Korea, Georgia, where ever as long both have the app. There's other apps but don't know if talk capable. It gives an alert when someone's calling. Plus to use internet. Planning on selecting internet and classic alcohol pkg as 2 selections and just pay for the tips which is around a fourth of the internet and way less than the Classic. May not use internet everyday, but will have freedom to do whenever/ whatever...no work involved I'm retired and just want freedom and relaxation .

On Silhouette Feb 5-12 the internet speeds would have been insufficient to support smooth VoIP for portions of the cruise. I didn't track speeds throughout the entire trip, but I was able to do facetime at times, but at other times I got a 700 ms ping and atrocious upload/download speeds and DW was experiencing significant wait times just to get her email through a webmail interface. Sea days were especially bad, but it also may have depended on whether they could piggyback of a port signal perhaps.

You may be asking alot of the Internet system on board. I can tell you that on sea days, it can be painfully slow. Works much better in port and off peak hours. I am not sure the speed will be sufficient for your purpose.