When will 2018 Pacific-Asia Grand Voyage itinerary be out?

Tampa Girl

The roll call for the Grand Asia 2017 started in April 2016.

I am hoping and praying HAL will do another South Pacific trip similar to the Tales of the South Pacific in 2016.

Cheers, Denise

I was wondering the same thing. I would love for the MS Amsterdam to do a South Pacific Cruise in Fall 2018.

It was truly the best cruise ever!! We weren't sure about doing 48 days but I didn't want to leave the ship. It was our 29th cruise. The 5th on HAL.

Cheers, Denise

Sent from my iPad

Do know HAL brought back the Grand Asia after many requests after a few year hiatus. Anyone know how well this year's Grand Asia is selling?? - may speak to whether they repeat this on an annual basis??

Fingers crossed! The Grand Asia is next up on my bucket list. Unfortunately, it is difficult to check on how well it is selling without looking at every single segment.

Fingers crossed! The Grand Asia is next up on my bucket list. Unfortunately, it is difficult to check on how well it is selling without looking at every single segment.

According to the World Cruise blog, the future cruise person on the Amsterdam told them that there would be a Grand Asia 2018 sailing, but the itinerary has not yet been set.

I almost signed up for this year's and checked availability through an online site a couple of days ago. I was able to put a hold on one of two Vista suite cabins through one TA. Another online TA search revealed several such cabins available. I didn't check any other category. However, I first mistakenly requested quotes for the 53-day segment, and got back only two offers. So that might show that the segments are doing well but that the full 80-day bookings are still open, six months away. I intend to put a deposit on the 2018 cruise, assuming it really does solidify - and hope that we can make it.