Had to switch from the Grandeur to the Enchantment, will I be disappointed

weazie

Something came up where we had to change our 5 night cruise from Mar. 25 to Mar. 27. We are now on the Enchantment instead of the Grandeur. Will I be disappointed or happily surprised? Are there many differences? Our stops are now Key West, Cozumel and Belize. Does anyone have any opinions or suggestions about these destinations?

Something came up where we had to change our 5 night cruise from Mar. 25 to Mar. 27. We are now on the Enchantment instead of the Grandeur. Will I be disappointed or happily surprised? Are there many differences? Our stops are now Key West, Cozumel and Belize. Does anyone have any opinions or suggestions about these destinations?

Since the Enchantment has just undergone a stretch and refurbishment, I think you will be very happy with the substitution. Not only has the ship been lengthened but the new pool area is very attractive and the addition of Boleros and Chops are major enhancements to this Vision class ship. If you are a diamond level C&A member you will also be pleased to know that the Enchantment has added a wonderful, glass-walled concierge lounge.

Can't help with your ports of call, but onboard you should be very well taken care of.

you're going to LOVE the Enchantment!!!! It's my new FAVORITE ship. We had a dining issue and they took care of it over and above what I could have expected, so the staff is very accommodating. (we had a group of 12)

The pool area is wonderful! You never feel a crowd on this ship when there's actually lots of people. and Gesepie in the the concierge lounge.....I just wanted to put him in my bag and take him home with me!

You're going to love this ship.

Does anyone have any pictures of her since the refurblishment?

Photos of the ship have been posted here in the past month or two. Maybe if you scroll down through thread titles you can find them.

We did this exact same itinerary on Enchantment in mid-October...actually the last cruise before Wilma. Friends joke that we dragged Wilma back to Florida in our wake!

It was a very nice cruise. My hope was to try out the bungee jumping trampolines, but never had a chance. What we thought was special about the ship is that on the atrium decks there are floor-to-ceiling windows along both sides. What a fabulous panorama! This gives breathtaking views of the ocean.

The Chops Grill was excellent, too.

I don't think you will be disappointed with Enchanment of the Seas at all.

We can let you know in January! We are doing that same 5 night itinerary on Enchantment then... I've read a lot of great reviews for her since the stretch.

DH and I are going cave tubing in Belize with a private company (Wet N Wild) and are really looking forward to it. It sounds like a blast! You should definitely to over to the ports of call forum for more info.

Have a great cruise! :)

Archived