Anthem Cabin 12196 and a question about family junior suites.

Wondering if anyone has actually sailed in Cabin 12196? It looks like a nice location, I think we will like it. We don't sail till late September but just wondering if anyone stayed in this room or near it? Cabins are confusing to me on RCCL. What does D1 superior ocean view balcony say about a cabin?

Second question is I want to book us in a Family junior suite next year, 2018. Anyone sail in one on Anthem again? The descriptions on Royals website is not great so I was wondering if anyone had real good info one of these cabins?

We sailed in a family junior suite on deck 10 of the Quantum and we loved it. Very large and the second half-bath was an added benefit. There was plenty of storage and closet space. The balcony was very nice. It was great for the two of us. Hope this helps.

We had FJS 10206 last year and it was plenty big enough for me and my DW and our two teenage kids. The second half bath is a great bonus. We also ate in Coastal Kitchen for dinner on a couple of nights which is really the only perk for this class of suite. The balcony was great and had 2 loungers and a table.

We had FJS 10206 last year and it was plenty big enough for me and my DW and our two teenage kids. The second half bath is a great bonus. We also ate in Coastal Kitchen for dinner on a couple of nights which is really the only perk for this class of suite. The balcony was great and had 2 loungers and a table.

Thank you for the reply, appreciate it. That's good that it was plenty big enough. It would be my wife, our 4 year old son and me so I guess we'd be plenty comfortable also.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

I would say you will be very comfortable in it. We left the sofa bed made up all the time and still had lots of room. The stateroom attendant would have made it up each day if we had wanted but we decided to just leave it set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have that exact cabin booked for our April cruise. Glad to hear it was nice with a good balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all the replies. I'm getting extremely excited for our cruise this year, but even more excited to book a FJS for 2018. Which we could go up to a Grand suite but its just out of our reach right now. In 4 years I think we'll be able to swing a Grand suite. We actually had a Grand suite on our Honeymoon cruise on Explorer in 2009. That was a honeymoon splurge, and I don't think an Explorer Grand suite was anywhere near as expensive as Anthem.