Upgrade offer on my NCL account page

Mikkar

Thanks! I've adjusted the bids a few times and didn't get emails then either. I called reservations tonight about another issue and asked about the link and the agent claimed that the only email I would receive would be if they accepted my bid. I will try that line directly tomorrow.

Please post back an update on what they tell you tomorrow.;)

Yep, currently missing here as well.

Ours are missing too for a May 6th & 13th cruise. We did bid and received confirmation emails prior.

Thanks for letting me know yours are missing too....thought I might have been on the naughty list for bidding low :o

Alert - for those that received the email invite or links - go find it, click on the offer link (on a desktop PC) and it should open - offers made will be there, option to review, change/modify and even cancel, just like before + the offer "score" meter. (Pop-up/banner when logged into MyNCL is still missing - was there just 2 days ago too)

Just checked - ours about 7+ weeks out and still pending (also, previously received email notifications once we submitted the bids). Good luck.

P.S. Prices not moving with plenty of available staterooms in all categories, including Haven on the GEM for us.

They probably rotate the banners to keep content "fresh."

I won't share the whole link here (because it will take you to my offer), but if you haven't cleared your browser history, you can paste the web address for the upgrade site and it should autofill the rest for your specific offer:

1. Paste this: https://upgrade.plusgrade.com
  2. Select the long link with random letters and numbers from the list that appears below the link.

Hope this helps!

~Leslie

What sailing? Mine is gone as of tonight too. We bid, but didn't get a confirmation email, so now I don't know how to get back to the page if I want to adjust my bid.

They probably rotate the banners to keep content "fresh."

I won't share the whole link here (because it will take you to my offer), but if you haven't cleared your browser history, you can paste the web address for the upgrade site and it should autofill the rest for your specific offer:

1. Paste this: https://upgrade.plusgrade.com
  2. Select the long link with random letters and numbers from the list that appears below the link.

Hope this helps!

~Leslie

I get a page that reads +Plusgrade then nothing. Maybe I should clear cookies & see what happens. It can't be any worse...........

Hmm. When you paste the link, don't hit enter. It should show a drop down with longer versions of the link. You can also look through your browser history for plusgrade links.

I get a page that reads +Plusgrade then nothing. Maybe I should clear cookies & see what happens. It can't be any worse...........

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hmm. When you paste the link, don't hit enter. It should show a drop down with longer versions of the link. You can also look through your browser history for plusgrade links.

That worked, thanks! Once I entered it, the drop down showed a much longer version & I now have access.

My banner disappeared, too. But, I did get confirmation emails from each separate bid we placed (and additional emails for subsequent modifications), and the emails included a link to get back to my pending bids. Sailing April 23!

Where was this banner? I'm booked on 8/26/17 sailing of the Escape, so may be too early still? Was the banner above everything once you logged into MyNCL?

You will not receive an offer until a month or two out.

Where was this banner? I'm booked on 8/26/17 sailing of the Escape, so may be too early still? Was the banner above everything once you logged into MyNCL?

First, please reference this thread - been running for a while for a better understanding of how & what, in case you've missed it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2453189

Second, the Upgrade Bid option would be made if and when, there are unsold inventory of staterooms on NCL's timing. On our Roll Call we counted at least 100 variety of staterooms, all the way thru Haven for booking when we're 9 weeks out. When the "invite" showed up by email and as a pop-up when logged into our account, it was fifty some days and now that we are about 6 weeks out - still showing 100+ available ... it is reasonable to think that NCL will try to sell the remaining staterooms and promote the upgrade via bidding, instead of sailing less than full. Many of the rooms are triple & quad occupancies - thus, very few children & teens on the sailing = plenty of lifeboat capacity. Oddly enough, prices have yet to be reduced - it's actually higher now, than one or two months ago.

The banner looked like this before - might be different if and when it reappear next (not yet)

ea23c142145929305fc0123e77bb65fe.jpg

Some folks heard from NCL a little further out but NOT that far out - patience is key. As for the pop-up banner, who knows - someone decided to do things a little different or about to do something else ? It's gone for the time being, but, with the original invite email that we received and the confirmation email from NCL, we can still locate, access, review, modify and even cancel our bid as offered - as they reserve the right to reject and accept all bids up to 2 or 3 days before sailing ... probably directly related to sales and inventory and revenue calculations, etc.

Edited by mking8288

Interestingly I recently heard at the 27 day mark that I won my bid. The cruise is now showing sold out so maybe that's why they awarded upgrades so early (and I bid right on the fair/good line). I thought I didn't get it bc the link for the upgrades took me to a page that said something to the effect of "offer expired" and "no longer eligible for upgrade." However on my NCL account my upgraded cabin was listed under the cabin number (and I called NCL to confirm). FWIW, I never received any emails regarding the upgrade (not when placed or revised or was awarded).

Edited by legalcruiser

Interestingly I recently heard at the 27 day mark that I won my bid. The cruise is now showing sold out so maybe that's why they awarded upgrades so early (and I bid right on the fair/good line). I thought I didn't get it bc the link for the upgrades took me to a page that said something to the effect of "offer expired" and "no longer eligible for upgrade." However on my NCL account my upgraded cabin was listed under the cabin number (and I called NCL to confirm). FWIW, I never received any emails regarding the upgrade (not when placed or revised or awarded).

Congrats on the upgrade! Good news for you, especially to know that far in advance of sailing :)

Congrats on the upgrade! Good news for you, especially to know that far in advance of sailing :)

Thanks! I think it just goes to show that NCL may still be fine tuning the program and there isn't always an explanation for timing, etc(at least that is known to us).

Thanks! I think it just goes to show that NCL may still be fine tuning the program and there isn't always an explanation for timing, etc(at least that is known to us).

What ship/sailing are you on? Also, what cabin category did you have and what category was your upgrade, if you don't mind my asking?

• 7 months later...
The Getaway TA in April. I originally bid via the email, so I have that to adjust if I want. It is strange that you did not get a conformation email after you bid :confused: I received one instantly when I adjusted one of my bids. Maybe call the upsell department tomorrow and inquire. Here is their phone number if you do not already have it.

Still wondering where the banner disappeared to, haha!

I didn't get a confirmation email either? Did anyone call this number and get an answer? What if I just typed the email wrong?:confused: Please advise, thanks!:)

Update: Cancelled offer; re-entered and got confirmation!;)

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

I didn't get a confirmation email either? Did anyone call this number and get an answer? What if I just typed the email wrong?:confused: Please advise, thanks!:)

Update: Cancelled offer; re-entered and got confirmation!;)