Coffee question

javajunkie91

For those of you that take your own creamer, how do you keep it cold until you get to your room and can put it in the refrigerator?

I usually buy these for cruising and camping: http://www.target.com/p/international-delight-caramel-macchiato-creamer-24-ct/-/A-15254952?lnk=rec|pdpipadexsrch|related_prods_vv|pdpipadexsrch|15254952|1

No need for refrigeration. I usually double bag them in gallon-sized ziplocks and stick in my suitcase before flying to port. Dunkin Donuts makes a line of these creamers too that are quite good!

I usually buy these for cruising and camping: http://www.target.com/p/international-delight-caramel-macchiato-creamer-24-ct/-/A-15254952?lnk=rec|pdpipadexsrch|related_prods_vv|pdpipadexsrch|15254952|1

No need for refrigeration. I usually double bag them in gallon-sized ziplocks and stick in my suitcase before flying to port. Dunkin Donuts makes a line of these creamers too that are quite good!

Oh thanks! I assume they are dairy free since they don't need refrigeration. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, I know everyone has their personal, strong opinions about coffee, Starbucks, yada, yada, but play nice please! Has anyone taken a French press and ordered hot water from room service for breakfast? Or what about taking the Starbucks Via coffee packets? We have been on three cruises and the coffee is just not to our liking so wondering if any other fellow cruisers have any tricks up their sleeves. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If a cup at a time works for you for great coffee when travelling try an AeroPress rather than a French Press. Plastic so travels well and light weight. Hope you can get suitably hot water from room service.