Do the rooms have refrigerators?

southernshug

We will be sailing on Reflections in about 2 weeks and were curious whether they had drinks in the cabins. If not, are u able to take canned drinks (soda) to ur room? Im one of those people who likes to have something with flavor to drink first thing in the morning, lol. Also, if they already have drinks in there, is there an additional charge to drink those? Silly questions, I know but its our first cruise and I admit, I'm a little intimidated by all the stuff involved.....in a good way! ;)

Our frig was nearly empty when we boarded in December, which I believe may be SOP now. In anycase do not expect it to keep anything cold, more like a degree or two above room temperature (well maybe 5 degrees LOL).

Unless you are in the top level suites, the mini bars cost money.

You can have your stateroom attendant remove the contents to make room for what you want to put in there. We also ask them to not bring any extra "for sale" items to the room. Sometimes of basket of candy or nuts or things will appear to tempt you to buy it. We hate that - and ask on the first day to just not bother.

Have your stateroom attendant fill your ice bucket at a certain time every morning. The 'refrigerators' aren't really refrigerators like you have at home. They're coolers. They'll keep a coke or beer pretty chilly but not as cold as you'd probably want. Just put your drink on ice.

Of course you can bring your own drinks to the room! If you want, get some at one of the bars unopened. We usually have a beverage package and bring a Diet Coke or some bottled water to keep in the room - we just grab some during the day on our way up.

If you're not on a beverage package, just bring a case of water, cokes, juice - whatever - and slap a luggage tag on it and they'll deliver it with your luggage.

Fantastic and thank you all. This cruising stuff is a little different but I'm learning!!!

If you aren't on your roll call, join. Lots of seasoned travelers there who love to answer questions! It's how we all learned. Have a great trip!

All the items in the mini fridge will be at cost - but if you don't have the beverage plan all sodas will be an additional cost so I don't know if the mini far fridge is the same or more.

At the buffet and dining rooms you'll have regular/decaf coffee, iced/hot tea, and lemonade and tap water available for free. There will also be juice in the mornings.

I like to bring a big refillable water bottle and fill it at the buffet (removable top) or in the stateroom sink and then add mio to it for flavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums