Haven't & SDP with kids

Dart17

Hello,

Husband and I have booked an aft Haven Penthouse in December. We are traveling with our 2 boys (14 and 11). Are they included in the SDP? Or do we have to purchase plans for them separately? Can they order off the regular menus?

Thanks for the help!

They are not included.

You aren't required to buy the SDP for them but you can.

They can order from the regular menu and pay a la carte or they can order from the complimentary kids' menu.

Thanks! One more question, they can eat at the Haven restaurant, correct? With no cost?

Thanks! One more question, they can eat at the Haven restaurant, correct? With no cost?

Yes. For small ships, it's in Moderno for breakfast and lunch. For the megaships, there is a separate restaurant serving 3 complimentary meals a day.

Also, don't hesitate to ask your butler to bring "kids snack" in the afternoon in addition to the standard "adult snacks". Even us big kids like a PB&J snack at least once per cruise and our butler is happy to oblige. Along with keeping the bowls of gummy bears and M&Ms full!

Yes. For small ships, it's in Moderno for breakfast and lunch. For the megaships, there is a separate restaurant serving 3 complimentary meals a day.

Thanks!

We are on the Getaway!

They are not included.

You aren't required to buy the SDP for them but you can.

They can order from the regular menu and pay a la carte or they can order from the complimentary kids' menu.

I don't know how strict they are but as I remember the age limit for the kid's menu was 12.

We were on the Escape and we had the SDP. Our three kids didn't. They were all allowed to order off the kids menu at no cost. At each restaurant (Le Bistro, Tappenyake, Cagneys), the waiter offered for the kids to order from the speciality restaurant menu at no cost. I don't know if we just had nice waiters or if that's the norm. They only took advantage of it and ordered from the regular menu at one of the restaurants.