Oldies music on Oasis of the Seas

It's not specifically oldies, but there's a piano player at Schooner bar each night that is great and takes requests. Everyone sings along and it's really a good time. He did a great mix of everything when I was there and a lot of good classics. They do have theme nights for music at schooner bar and globe and atlas pub some nights too. Both great live music options!

For the non-live stuff, I would say the vast majority of music is 80s - today pop music/top 40. There was a 70's disco night. Really slim pickings for any music earlier than that. I was shocked that in the specialty restaurants and MDR's on Formal night were playing the same type of pop music - lite pop/alternative. No light jazz or classical/strings. I love pop music but not for dinner as it was more distracting (started playing "name that tune") than relaxing. Luckily there are some live music options as suggested above. Loved the ship.

Thanks for the responses and info! I wish there were more oldies music options (I like it myself, too!) but sounds like the majority prefer other types of music. We'll still enjoy our cruise!

There is a great rock band called "Rock the Boat" for anyone that likes classic rock from the 60's and 70's. They play in the Music Hall almost every night. They are coming back on the ship May 6th through sometime in August.

There is a great rock band called "Rock the Boat" for anyone that likes classic rock from the 60's and 70's. They play in the Music Hall almost every night. They are coming back on the ship May 6th through sometime in August.

On Oasis?

No, sorry I thought I stated Anthem but I didn't.

Dang, you got me excited for a bit. We're going on Oasis in a few months, and we really enjoyed Rock the Boat on Indy a few years ago.