Let FREEDOM ring! A picture review of our 2/25/17 cruise!

So sad to see this one end, but I will be looking forward to following along on your next one. This one? Loved, loved, LOVED it & as I mentioned earlier, laughed my @rse off the whole way through. Thanks for taking the time to share! :)

Thank you so much! Thanks for reading!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

What the heck am I supposed to read till your next cruise? Can't you review your trips to walmart or something till your next cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha! Going to a Wal-Mart in Oklahoma can definitely provide enough material for an entire review! 😂

Thanks for reading!

Bye, Felicia.

This was one of the best reviews ever. We are now 33 days away from our misadventure. You have inspired me to perhaps do a review, since we both seem to lean toward the sarcastic.

But probably not.

Thanks again for a preview of the Freedom.

Enjoy the Dream.

This was one of the best reviews ever. We are now 33 days away from our misadventure. You have inspired me to perhaps do a review, since we both seem to lean toward the sarcastic.

But probably not.

Thanks again for a preview of the Freedom.

Enjoy the Dream.

Aw, thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful cruise, full of debauchery and bad decisions! 😂😂😂

I really enjoyed reading your review. you will love the bar hop it is so much fun... I will be on the freedom in June. thanks for taking the time to do the review. it was fun to read.

Thank you, and thanks for reading! We're really looking forward to the bar hop, we've heard nothing but rave reviews!

From one Okie to another. Thank you for sharing your cruise with us. We will board the Freedom for the second time Saturday and your review has me even more ready to go.

I hope you have an amazing cruise! Board that ship and represent for the Sooner state! Lol :D

No beach is beautiful if it has a body positioned in the sand every four feet. You just can't see the beach. So at Meghan's Bay we spent our afternoon sitting at the beach bar. Very entertaining.

The area itself and the water was pretty, but I wouldn't go back because of the crowds.

• 1 month later...

This was the funniest thing I've read in a long time, and I'm an avid book reader. Love all the fellow Southern Okie humor.

We are sailing on Freedom in March 2018 so I was looking for reviews and I'm so glad I found this one. 18 pages and an hour later, I'm rolling.

We have to drive the dreaded 9-10hrs even though we're from Owasso. Flying out of Tulsa is always crazy expensive, still can't figure out why. ???

Kuddos on the review. You really should write more, I'd love to read it.

-Tracee

Thank God for "bump ups." Just found this 2 hours ago and read non stop, with a few breaks to wipe the tears from my eyes. SO DARN FUNNY. I have honestly not laughed so hard in a very long time. GOOD LUCK to you and C and enjoy all your adventures, and CHEERS! :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::champagne-toast::whiskey-glass:

This was the funniest thing I've read in a long time, and I'm an avid book reader. Love all the fellow Southern Okie humor.

We are sailing on Freedom in March 2018 so I was looking for reviews and I'm so glad I found this one. 18 pages and an hour later, I'm rolling.

We have to drive the dreaded 9-10hrs even though we're from Owasso. Flying out of Tulsa is always crazy expensive, still can't figure out why. ???

Kuddos on the review. You really should write more, I'd love to read it.

-Tracee

So glad you enjoyed my review! I'm in Owasso fairly often! In fact, I go up there for a Zumba class at the Y when I can, because I really like the instructor. And yes, flying out of Tulsa is crazy high! That's why we usually make the drive to Dallas. Saves a ton of money.

I hope you have a wonderful cruise on the Freedom, she's a great ship!

And stay tuned....we switched our next cruise to the Dream over Halloween, so that review should be even better! Lol :D

Thank God for "bump ups." Just found this 2 hours ago and read non stop, with a few breaks to wipe the tears from my eyes. SO DARN FUNNY. I have honestly not laughed so hard in a very long time. GOOD LUCK to you and C and enjoy all your adventures, and CHEERS! :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::champagne-toast:

So glad you enjoyed my review and had a good laugh! Next up is the Dream over Halloween, so stay tuned for more shenanigans and bad decisions! :')

Since this mess of a review has been resurrected, just wanted to tell my awesome readers to stay tuned! We switched our next cruise, and in 130 and some odd days, we board the Dream for the Halloween cruise. I'm already shopping for inappropriate costumes, saving for Cheers so we can again hit our daily goal, and squirreling away bail money in case our pre-cruise day in NOLA takes a turn for the worst. See ya in November! :D