Internet costs

landlady1952

Question. We are sailing on GEM next weekend. We get 250 free minutes for being in Haven and 100 free minutes for being Platinum. My question is.... if I want unlimited internet can the cost of the 250 and 100 minutes that we are getting free be applied to total cost of unlimited so that I only pay the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question. We are sailing on GEM next weekend. We get 250 free minutes for being in Haven and 100 free minutes for being Platinum. My question is.... if I want unlimited internet can the cost of the 250 and 100 minutes that we are getting free be applied to total cost of unlimited so that I only pay the difference?

Of course you can, they are FREE so you can take that from the cost you have to pay.

I have heard people say report that they were able to upgrade from the included 250 minutes to unlimited by paying the price difference.

I've also heard reports of not being able to.

The platinum minutes are irrelevant though. They have no value as such so you won't get any discount for them.