Carnival Glory after dry dock

bitofun

So is the pool that used to be up by the old slide gone now? That's one thing we really like about the glory was that it had the three pools

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes the pool and hot tub by the old pool is now gone

I got a new letter from Carnival this morning (03-12-17) confirming water work will Not be

up and running for the 3-18 cruise.

It did reconfirm the $200 OBC.

It stated we could still cancel for a complete refund however the cut off date was

Tuesday 03-14-17

I got a new letter from Carnival this morning (03-12-17) confirming water work will Not be

up and running for the 3-18 cruise.

It did reconfirm the $200 OBC.

It stated we could still cancel for a complete refund however the cut off date was

Tuesday 03-14-17

Why do you say "was"? You still have some time. Did you mean 2/14/17?

Thank you when I booked a year ago it still showed the fish and chips. Thanks for the update. We board her may 6th we are getting excited

There is a BBQ place where fish and chips used to be.

The Seafood Shack is in the back of the Lido opposite the pizza pirate. It's where the grill used to be at.

There is a BBQ place where fish and chips used to be.

The Seafood Shack is in the back of the Lido opposite the pizza pirate. It's where the grill used to be at.

I knew they had gotten rid of Fish N Chips a while back and forgot it was BBQ and not the Seafood Shack as it was done after I left in October. They had the Sushi place on Glory opposite of Pizza Pirate where I guess the new Seafood Shack is. I even took a pic of it (below). Wonder why they changed it up again?

74e2a2216c26cb0b42ead31871908a74.jpg

fd15b8cfca1a3669a06dd6739b6e9d9d.jpg

I knew they had gotten rid of Fish N Chips a while back and forgot it was BBQ and not the Seafood Shack as it was done after I left in October. They had the Sushi place on Glory opposite of Pizza Pirate where I guess the new Seafood Shack is. I even took a pic of it (below). Wonder why they changed it up again?

74e2a2216c26cb0b42ead31871908a74.jpg

fd15b8cfca1a3669a06dd6739b6e9d9d.jpg

I don't know. Maybe it's a combo place.

I wouldn't think so since the hours were 12PM to 11PM daily. Maybe you can ask? I'm very curious.

I will find out for sure next week. I know on Carnivals Glory deck plan it says Seafood Shack. I wonder if it used to say sushi place?

Very interested in hearing more about the new Sushi at Sea place. Where is this located? Is it in the rear of ship opposite of the pizza place? if that's the case, where is the seafood shack located? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

Very interested in hearing more about the new Sushi at Sea place. Where is this located? Is it in the rear of ship opposite of the pizza place? if that's the case, where is the seafood shack located? Any clarification would be greatly appreciated!

The Sushi place was there when I was on Glory in October and it was new since the last time I had been on in February. Yes it was opposite of Pizza Pirate. I don't know if thy replaced it with the Seafood Shack or not. You will have to get confirmation from someone who is actually aboard the ship.

I hope the Seafood Shack is onboard. We really enjoyed it on the Vista in Feb. Not only was the ordered food good, the fries were AWESOME!! I don't mind paying a little bit to get something that delicious.....and not have to do the buffet for lunch.

I hope the Seafood Shack is onboard. We really enjoyed it on the Vista in Feb. Not only was the ordered food good, the fries were AWESOME!! I don't mind paying a little bit to get something that delicious.....and not have to do the buffet for lunch.

According to the Carnival website - these are the dining options onboard the Glory: https://www.carnival.com/cruise-food/?shipCode=GL

Where's the BBQ place that replaced Fish N Chips?

Where the fish and chips was

Deck 11 right above the lido buffet. We would always take our buffet food up there because there is always tons of empty seats.

There are stairs in the buffet right next to the dessert's

Where the fish and chips was

Deck 11 right above the lido buffet. We would always take our buffet food up there because there is always tons of empty seats.

There are stairs in the buffet right next to the dessert's

Yeah I know that part. What I meant was it's not showing as an option in the link that was provided.