Inside Spa or larger balcony...which would you choose?

CRU1Z1N

ok so yeah...got a great deal on an inside spa room deck 10 on Carnival Splendor....total cost for the two of us $1509.84 plus $50 OBC. Right now I can get an L shaped cabin aft deck 6 for $510 more but lose the $50 OBC. Had an L shaped cabin on the Valor and LOVED it!! Noise and vibrations no problem for us. We've never had a spa cabin and have done research on the amenities....however we have never stepped foot inside the spa before on any of our sailings.

Oh...just saw where I could get a balcony guarantee for $250 more...OY VIE!! What to do??

So which would you choose.... inside spa or L shaped cabin with larger balcony or guarantee balcony?

Edited by CRU1Z1N
more info

I'd go with the inside spa.... just to try it. If you don't like the spa benefits, next time stick with balconies.

I think a lot of my love affair with balconies is because I've been to most of the ports I'm traveling to these days, and I love sitting on the balcony staring out to sea. But if the ports are the focus, I'd probably be okay with an inside... I sure sleep incredibly well in an interior!

A spa BALCONY is $730 more....out of the equation ;p

How about balcony guarantee and purchase the spa pass? Now THAT would make me happy! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

ok so yeah...got a great deal on an inside spa room deck 10 on Carnival Splendor....total cost for the two of us $1509.84 plus $50 OBC. Right now I can get an L shaped cabin aft deck 6 for $510 more but lose the $50 OBC. Had an L shaped cabin on the Valor and LOVED it!! Noise and vibrations no problem for us. We've never had a spa cabin and have done research on the amenities....however we have never stepped foot inside the spa before on any of our sailings.

Oh...just saw where I could get a balcony guarantee for $250 more...OY VIE!! What to do??

So which would you choose.... inside spa or L shaped cabin with larger balcony or guarantee balcony?

I would do a balcony and get the pass for the week.We love both spa cabins and the l shaped aft cabins too.One thing to remember is the spa is not close to the aft of the ship so it's a lot of walking back and forth to and from the spa.

Now if you've never done the spa the inside may be good too because it's close to the spa with very easy access and you'll be able to easily use it multiple times a day .Very often we use it 2 or 3 times a day it's VERY relaxing and usually pretty empty.We have a hard time booking cruises without cloud 9 spa's now :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

This is our first time booking a spa inside room opted for 2 inside rooms instead of a balcony for our family of 4 as it was only $400 more and gave us double the space - I have done the spa before and being this close to it will make us use it even more ... It's very relaxing and being so close you can figure out the dead times quickly

How about balcony guarantee and purchase the spa pass? Now THAT would make me happy! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually thought about trying that on my next cruise... but one of the reasons I used the spa so much was the fact that it was so convenient and close because of the spa cabin... I'm not a 'wear my robe all around the ship' kind of person, but to put on my bathing suit under my robe and pop upstairs one level and be in the spa was great! I used the thermal suites a lot! (I tried the thalassotherapy pool but couldn't lay on the loungers- I kept floating away!)

I actually thought about trying that on my next cruise... but one of the reasons I used the spa so much was the fact that it was so convenient and close because of the spa cabin... I'm not a 'wear my robe all around the ship' kind of person, but to put on my bathing suit under my robe and pop upstairs one level and be in the spa was great! I used the thermal suites a lot! (I tried the thalassotherapy pool but couldn't lay on the loungers- I kept floating away!)

That's the thing about the spa cabins they are so close to the spa we use it so much more and the area is nice and quiet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app