Requesting dining room table

Two questions:

We are boarding in 3 weeks on the Independence of the seas, how soon should I request a table for 5 for just our family?

Does anyone have the email address handy so I don't have to search?

Diana Barrueto <dbarrueto@rccl.com>

I just emailed them regarding a table for two for our Royal Carribean cruise. She told us to check back in 50 days out (we;re about 70 days). It does take a few days to hear back as well.

-

Diana Barrueto<dbarrueto@rccl.com>

I just emailed them regarding a table for two for our Royal Carribean cruise. She told us to check back in 50 days out (we;re about 70 days). It does take a few days to hear back as well.

Or call "Pre-cruise Planner Dept." 800 398-9819. Also, if not satisfied with your table go to the MDR as soon as you board and speak to a MD's there to request any revisions.

We are a party of 12 adults and 8 teenagers on our upcoming cruise. I emailed the ship and they even sent me a diagram of the dining room of where we are going to sit, was very impressed.

Were you able to get a table for twelve. We are sailing on Anthem in June and I have been told the most that can be seated at a table is 10.

Were you able to get a table for twelve. We are sailing on Anthem in June and I have been told the most that can be seated at a table is 10.
When I called they told me 10 was the most they could hold but then when I e mailed the ship they told me no problem, even for the 3 specialty restaurants they have tables that they will put together for 12. Hope it holds true, will find out in 4 days!!!!

After our first cruise, I have been using the email posted above about 3-4 weeks before we leave. I always request a table by the windows...and haven't been disappointed! In fact, the first time I requested a table for four, by a window, my family was super impressed by the table to which we were assigned! And this past January I requested a table for two by a window and that's exactly what we received!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I need a table for 11 and my TA said she sent an e-mail to confirm that they would have a table for 11 and they said they would. I am trusting her word for it. We always request a table for two and we get it. Had a bad experience before so decided we would just sit by ourselves from now on. The dining personnel do not give you as much attention but it's better than watching strangers fight.

I need a table for 11 and my TA said she sent an e-mail to confirm that they would have a table for 11 and they said they would. I am trusting her word for it. We always request a table for two and we get it. Had a bad experience before so decided we would just sit by ourselves from now on. The dining personnel do not give you as much attention but it's better than watching strangers fight.

For us, we don't get to spend as much time as a family (DH, DS 28, DS 23 and me) as we like, so we very much enjoy dining just as a family!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just have the TA request a table for 5. We aren't really concerned with a window table as we have a couple of our group who tend to get a little bit queasy by the window. If they sit away from the window they're fine. We were seated once, near the waiters station and went to request a change. They said if we would sit there the first night, they would try to change it, but we absolutely fell in love with our waiters on the first night and cancelled the request for a change. Turned out that we actually liked being near their station too. We just go with wherever they put us now.