Is a 10:45 a. m. Flight Out of FLL to Early?

ransrider

For a 10:45 flight you need to be at FLL NLT about 9:15, and 8:45 would be better - FLL TSA can be chaos on busy days. For 6 the fastest way to FLL will be two taxis at about $15 each -- you might squeeze into one mini-van cab if no one packs like my wife :rolleyes: - and the ride takes about 15 min.

If you carry your bags off, and are clear of customs/immigration by about 8:30 you should be fine.

Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused: I would book a flight leaving about noon or later and relax.

DH and I can and do book a 10:50 flight often. But we know procedures and timing. Lots of experience. And too, things are always easier with two.

With 6...I wouldnt. Only because if you do miss the flight, finding 6 empty seats on the next flight will be tough.

We have often booked flights for that time and made most of them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Like I said, do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused: Book a flight leaving at noon or later, sleep in, enjoy one last breakfast in the MDR, stroll off the ship after the rush, and still have plenty of time to catch your flight home.

We booked a 11a last year but we had a delay since they had to make an emergency stop to evac someone and a lot of ppl missed their flights. Had to book a hotel for the night since we didn't have any flights out. Lesson learned.

We booked a 11a last year but we had a delay since they had to make an emergency stop to evac someone and a lot of ppl missed their flights. Had to book a hotel for the night since we didn't have any flights out. Lesson learned.

That was the reason for our most recent missed flight as well.

Sent from my iPad using Forums