Can we bring bottled water and alcoholic beverages onboard?

I kept reading conflicting information about this. Can someone clarify whether or not we can bring on board with us bottled water and a bottle of wine?

The only time you would usually have trouble bringing water on board would be around spring break.

Hmm, we are going on Oasis during spring break (4/16-4/23) :) bummer.

You can try, worst case is they confiscate it and you're out a few $. I know many people just slap a luggage tag on it and leave with the porters. May as well give it a shot.

And with wine, 2 750ml bottles per stateroom, no corkage fees anywhere. If you bring to the MDR, they will chill it if required and also if you don't finish it they can mark and store it for you until the next night.

I kept reading conflicting information about this. Can someone clarify whether or not we can bring on board with us bottled water and a bottle of wine?

You are safe with bringing your 750ml bottle of wine on your carry-on. You can take your chances with the bottled water where, most of the time, they are not strict on enforcement.

Hmm, we are going on Oasis during spring break (4/16-4/23) :) bummer.

I think that March spring breaks will be more strictly enforced than Easter week based on what i have read here. I can tell you that we are traveling this same week on Liberty (MA break!) and plan to carry on a 12pk of Mountain Dew even though we have the alcohol package! I would definitely plan to bring on a case of water - seems worth the $4 to give it a try!!

I believe the options are Either put it in a duffle bag and send it with your luggage or break it up and carry it on.

You can also bring on a reusable water bottle and then use a cup to refill it at the ship water dispensers but the convenience of a few bottles that can be discarded is totally worth the effort to bring it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums