MSC Divina (April 22 2017 - Caribbean)

Maeryn

Is ANYONE booked on the MSC Divina for this cruise? The Roll Call is deader than a door nail. Starting to feel like we are going on a ghost cruise.

Chime in ... anyone .. please???!!!

Don't worry, it will be packed and you will have a great time. It is normal to have anxiety over a new line, especially one that is really trying to establish their presences in North America, like MSC is. One good thing about MSC ships, they tend to "go to bed later", meaning the nightlife (bars, live music, etc.) die down later than on NCL, RCI, etc. I am referring to regular bars, not the disco, which is always busy well into the night on most ships across the lines

• 3 weeks later...

I think the slowness of that particular thread may have something to do with the date, right after the Easter / Passover holidays are over. By contrast, my wife and I are on the April 15 Divina so we will be on the ship for Easter. Our Roll Call thread has 45 members and 7 pages. That is tiny by comparison to (for example) a typical Royal Caribbean Roll Call but it is a lot more than 10 people. In fact, over 60 people have signed up for our Meet and Mingle. However, your dates are at a time when it is harder to arrange to be off from work.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely - happy to post after the cruise. I will be doing a cabin review also and will let you know about that as well. I'm so excited… Just two more days and I head to Miami. :cool: