Crown Princess question

cat-tav

When looking at deck plans on the Princess website, I was asked whether I was sailing before or after April 8, 2017. Is the Crown going to dry dock or being updated in any way? Taking a quick scan of both options didn't cause any changes to pop out at me. I was hoping that an Alfredo's was being added, but didn't see any sign of that.

What exactly is club class? and how does cc dining work--different dining room?

Never mind--I just Googled it. It's premium bedding, an extra-plush robe, a few more amenities, and a reserved area of the dining room with expedited seating. None of those things are important to us. We enjoy dining with and meeting different people every night and I'm looking forward to my first bonus-sized Caribe balcony, so I'll stick with the reservation I've got! The only thing that I really prefer about a mini-suite is having a tub/shower combo rather than the overly friendly phone-booth sized shower, but I can deal with it. I'd rather have the big balcony which I can spend a lot of time on than a shower that I use for maybe half an hour a day!

Edited by cat-tav

Never mind--I just Googled it. It's premium bedding, an extra-plush robe, a few more amenities, and a reserved area of the dining room with expedited seating. None of those things are important to us. We enjoy dining with and meeting different people every night and I'm looking forward to my first bonus-sized Caribe balcony, so I'll stick with the reservation I've got! The only thing that I really prefer about a mini-suite is having a tub/shower combo rather than the overly friendly phone-booth sized shower, but I can deal with it. I'd rather have the big balcony which I can spend a lot of time on than a shower that I use for maybe half an hour a day!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2352131&highlight=club+class

Like that attitude!!! Just being practical.