Looking for reassurance!

+1

If we based our cruising on reviews we would have missed out on many great experiences including on the Crown.

Have a great honeymoon cruise because what you've read about the Crown is not true!

Could not agree more. Our first ever cruise was on the Crown out of San Juan where we did the Southern Caribbean. It was a fabulous experience. Great ship. We were on her again in September 2015 on a Mexican Riviera and no complaints at all. A beautiful ship.

Go with an open mind and have fun and explore all of the ship and what she has to offer. Congratulations and happy Honeymoon!

Paul

Take the "poor" reviews with a huge pinch of salt.

We were on a cruise from Southampton with Princess up the coast of Norway to the Arctic circle a few years ago and read some of the reviews on this very forum about of our voyage on our return.

A couple of reviews i would have sworn were not on the same trip as us - the "review" was so not what happened i would suggest they were made up (it was simply not stormy as one claimed - not even slightly). I think these days we call it "fake news".

The best was the person who gave it 1/5 as apparently in the Arctic Circle it was cold. Personally I was shocked, stunned and not a little amazed at that bit of news.

Enjoy - sure it will be fine. Remember that people who post on this board and write reviews probably make up less than 1-2% of those on board and are amongst the hardest cruise "critics".

I just returned 2 weeks ago from 14 days on the Crown in S. America -- NO problems with the ship or service. The ship was lovely & the service great!

I don't recall any attempts at extra sales -- just "Would you like a drink, Madam?" I smile & say "No thank you" and that's it.

Enjoy! Your first cruise probably won't be your last!:)

We've always totally enjoyed our Crown Princess cruises. :D

Look forward to having a WONDERFUL time. (y)[/quote

LuLu, I totally agree with you. Think positive and you will have a great time on your honeymoon cruise.

Tony

Honestly take the reviews with a grain of salt. I've read bad reviews on cruises that we were on and loved. People saying they would never cruise that cruise line again or ship again and we had an absolutely wonderful time. Make the most of it, be positive and have a wonderful cruise and honeymoon! ❤️