Carnival Glory extensive review with tons of pictures

becky11111

I have not forgotten!! I have had a very bad week with our Rental Property We are kicking our tenants out because of serious violations and I am so done with that I decided to sell it!!! So i am dealing with cleaning the units and repairs.

I have half my photos downloaded and wouldn't you know its the last part of the cruise. Hang in there and I promise I wont leave you hanging!!!.

Can you at least tell me if they replaced the carpet in the MDR? This is what it looked like before. Thanks!

ccc61f974ed5848daf73fa85736319bf.jpg

I searched all my images and I can not find one that includes the carpet. I cant even remember if it was the same.

can everyone see them?

This is the sign you first see when you are ready to check in. At 9 am there were 5-6 people in line already at the CUrrent check in line. The Cruise Director was outside and told me you dont have to wait here you can go have a seat at some table over there and youll be fine until 10. Good thing we didnt!! We stayed in line and at 10 the line to get into the line was very long!

They did have a group start checking in before us. The special needs area and Faster to the fun and such group.

We decided not to get FTTF. the cost is like now close to $60 and its just not that worth it to us. Inretrospect its still not worth it on this cruise.

ry%3D400

This is the Glory!! This is the most exciting part of check in!! They Used to play music and have crew running around getting everyone excited. This was quiet at least music wise it was playing but couldn't hear it.

We met our group. I was so excited to meet everyone and see some of my friends!! We see each other maybe once a year.

ry%3D400

Here is some of our group!.

ry%3D400

Here I am with my Mom. I am teaching her the first thing you do when you get on the ship is get a drink!!! LOL

Next stop Guys Burgers! I only ate 2 the whole cruise!!!

ry%3D400

I always get the ringer!!! I love the sauce that comes with it. And the Fries!!! They are awesome!! The sauce to dunk em in is the Chipotle Mayo!!!! You get that at the little island of burger toppings. My mouth is seriously watering right now just remembering it all. PLus I"m hungry not having eaten yet today.

ry%3D400

I wanted a nice Group picture before we had our Muster drill. we met this nice couple form Switzerland!! They did not speak English very well but we adopted them and they were following us for a group picture. We lost them on the way!!! We did see them a few times around the ship later on and always said HI!! I think they were very shy!!! Great people though!!

MY husband (Mike) is the friend maker. If you have ever cruised with a crazy guy that goes out of their way to say hi..that's My Husband!!! I am a Military veteran and every time Mike met a Vet he bought them a drink!!

ry%3D400

Here I am trying to get the group to get together for a pic!!!

ry%3D400

Here is our group finally all together...no actually not. Im missing a few people!!! Cruising with a group is awesome. Everyone does their own thing and every night we have dinner together and then off to do our own thing again!!! We did have a lot of smaller groups that hung out together, do excursions too!

Muster drill was about 5pm and we did sail away late...but I am not one to care about that. I do like to get sail away pics at sunset and I got my wish!!!

ry%3D400

There goes Celebrity Reflection off first.

ry%3D400

Port of Miami. It usually for some reason when I cruise gets cloudy and rainy that afternoon.

ry%3D400

We left before the Vista!!! I want to sail on this ship but the HOrizon is coming out soon and I have that booked for 2019!!! so no Vista in the plans as of yet!!

Hi! I love your review! This may sound really weird, but based on this picture, your mom looks like a cross between my aunt and my mom. I showed my mom, my sister, and my aunt and they all agree. It's very uncanny! Can you send me an PM with your email address? I'd like to send you pictures of my mom and aunt so you can see it, too!

ry%3D400

Here I am with my Mom. I am teaching her the first thing you do when you get on the ship is get a drink!!! LOL

Next stop Guys Burgers! I only ate 2 the whole cruise!!!

ry%3D400

I always get the ringer!!! I love the sauce that comes with it. And the Fries!!! They are awesome!! The sauce to dunk em in is the Chipotle Mayo!!!! You get that at the little island of burger toppings. My mouth is seriously watering right now just remembering it all. PLus I"m hungry not having eaten yet today.

Hi! I love your review! This may sound really weird, but based on this picture, your mom looks like a cross between my aunt and my mom. I showed my mom, my sister, and my aunt and they all agree. It's very uncanny! Can you send me an PM with your email address? I'd like to send you pictures of my mom and aunt so you can see it, too!

PM doesn't work on here. At least not that I know of.

can everyone see them?

This is the sign you first see when you are ready to check in. At 9 am there were 5-6 people in line already at the CUrrent check in line. The Cruise Director was outside and told me you dont have to wait here you can go have a seat at some table over there and youll be fine until 10. Good thing we didnt!! We stayed in line and at 10 the line to get into the line was very long!

They did have a group start checking in before us. The special needs area and Faster to the fun and such group.

We decided not to get FTTF. the cost is like now close to $60 and its just not that worth it to us. Inretrospect its still not worth it on this cruise.

ry%3D400

This is the Glory!! This is the most exciting part of check in!! They Used to play music and have crew running around getting everyone excited. This was quiet at least music wise it was playing but couldn't hear it.

We met our group. I was so excited to meet everyone and see some of my friends!! We see each other maybe once a year.

ry%3D400

Here is some of our group!.

I agree with you. Looking at the ship through the glass while you board is pretty exciting :)