Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

OK, with an intro like that how can I not follow! With 4 sea days I'll bet you get more action than you can handle. I sure don't have to worry about that because I travel with the biggest impediment to getting action on a cruise....my wife! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's a real spring break party in the Sky Club. Delta, much like a nine night sailing, attracts a certain type of crowd. Only place I have seen people getting lose thus far is in the restrooms.

3b7a57d45e557f7c4f11a6b30e221154.jpg

Nice Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull there near the center of the pic. ;p

Do you have a crazy Irish/green suit you are bringing along for this journey? I board for this itinerary April 14th, so onboard for the preview! Enjoy your cruise.

Dan.

Looking forward to this! I'm booked on Navigator in September and I'm hoping for live reviews between now and then to build my excitement! Big question is: will the Silver Fox still be on board?! For Rick OR me?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this! I'm booked on Navigator in September and I'm hoping for live reviews between now and then to build my excitement! Big question is: will the Silver Fox still be on board?! For Rick OR me?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think her fanny pack gets refueled about every six months. Good pharmacists can be so hard to find.

Expect to see her on the HIGH Seas around May.

Do you have a crazy Irish/green suit you are bringing along for this journey?.

I looked, but the options were all a little too subdued for my liking. I decided on nature and green body paint. Don't worry it includes the shamrock a previous poster was looking for.

I looked, but the options were all a little too subdued for my liking. I decided on nature and green body paint. Don't worry it includes the shamrock a previous poster was looking for.

Yes! Even better. 😂

Dan.

Late departure for Indy today. I wonder what kind of favors my Uber driver would request if I ask to catch sail away before heading to Miami.

e38cd76ee0b85ea34cfff60a79b91683.jpg

Can I ask you how much it cost to Uber from Fll to Mia. I may need to do that but backwards for our cruise in August. THX

$38

We always take SAS from Fort Lauderdale to Miami - $15/person. Always the same price and will pick up at Cruise ship, too. Never late and always on reliable.

I almost don't want to read your Live Review - we leave 3/31 sailing(after our 3/27 Enchantment cruise) and I am afraid our cruise won't live up to my expectations after following yours - LOL. I will live these next 9 days vicariously through you!

Loved your last review - am still laughing at your picture on the horse - will never be able to look at the horse without thinking of you!;) So tempted to take a ride!