Free at Sea - Shore Excursion Credits

cmurchake

If booking a cruise longer than 7 nights and more than 4 ports, if we choose the shore excursion $50 per port credit does it still apply to each port?

Looking at taking an 11 night cruise with 8 ports, so I was curious if I could potentially get $400 off my shore excursions if I did an NCL excursion at each port.

I wasn't sure if there was some kind of limit or fine print that I may be missing

$50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit:

$50 USD per port shore excursion credit is per stateroom.

Credit has no monetary value and is nonrefundable.

In the event a port of call or excursion is missed, for any reason, no refund or credit will be issued.

Shore excursion credit is applicable for each port, including debarkation port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it.

Does not include embarkation ports. Overnight stays count as one port, except Bermuda sailings which can receive up to 3 individual days of shore excursion.

Shore excursion credit can only be redeemed by calling 1-866-625-1167 or booking onboard.

in the terms and conditions for the free at sea promotion

If booking a cruise longer than 7 nights and more than 4 ports, if we choose the shore excursion $50 per port credit does it still apply to each port? Looking at taking an 11 night cruise with 8 ports, so I was curious if I could potentially get $400 off my shore excursions if I did an NCL excursion at each port. I wasn't sure if there was some kind of limit or fine print that I may be missing

No longer any limits (compared to prior offers). $50 per port (credited once you complete the excursion) including disembarkation credit.

No limit in the current version of the promo. One of the rare instances where the value of a perk has actually increased over time: It used to be limited to 4 ports, and disembarkation day excursions were excluded. (Then again, it also used to be $75 per port.)