Bringing non-alcoholic juice that comes in a wine bottle

Tiger0613

Has anyone ever tried to bring Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice(or some other brand) onboard? Do they look very closely at the label on wine bottles?

It is commercially packaged in a wine bottle. It has a screw top that is covered in foil. The entire bottom edge of the foil is covered by a sticker. In small print it does say non-alcoholic on the front of the bottle, although you probably wouldn't immediately see it.

We have done this no issues, they don't read the label that closely. Just remember it has to be in your carry on.

We also found out we can buy a bottle onboard at dinner, costs like $10 or so, but it is nice to have for formal night for those of us that don't drink champagne or wine. We find it is just easier to buy it at dinner.

Also, had it delivered to the room once with 2 etched champagne flutes you get to keep for like $22 I think... it was in the fun shop store on line and pre-ordered before we left.

On Carnival Pride they have a de alcoholed wine by Ariel Vineyards. First time I heard of this. Tastes like wine without the alcohol :) When I sailed on Conquest in February they didn't have Ariel :(. I would have thought it would be fleet wide... oh well maybe in September on Pride we will get to enjoy it again!

Sorry, it wasn't grape it was Sparkling Apple. Through the Fun Shop on line you can preorder the "Toast of the Town" to be delivered to your room with the Sparking Apple Cider and two Etched Glasses for $22. Or you can order in dining room and I believe it was like $10 if I remember correctly.

Brand is Martenelli's