Suite/Elite/Laundry Question

thepoint

For example, a suite passenger receives the perk of one bag of laundry on a seven day cruise. An elite passenger receives the perk of one bag of laundry per cruise. So, if you are an elite passenger in a suite would your perk now become two bags of laundry? (Just became elite.) Thank you for your help.

I believe it is only Royal Suites and above that have free laundry perks as part of the room; the website lists it as twice per cruise, but some butlers may permit unlimited laundry as a courtesy. If you are in a Sky Suite or Celebrity Suite you may just receive the free laundry that comes with being Elite (if your traveling companion is also elite, you'd each receive some free laundry).

In April we did a Panama Canal Cruise from Miami to San Diego in a Celebrity Suite and we did each receive one bag of laundry. We were not elite at the time. In August we will be in a Sky Suite, I was just assuming we would have laundry as a perk because we did in the Celebrity Suite. (At least we will be Elite and get laundry that way.)

Your right, I just checked the website (which I should have done before) and it states laundry is included in Signature Suite and above. Do you think the Butler in the Celebrity Suite was just being extra nice or did they change the perks?

Has anyone in a Sky Suite received the laundry perk?

We been cruising lately in Sky Suites. Our last cruise in Jan 2017. I asked out butler about our laundry as we are elite plus. He told us to fill the slip out and write Elite Plus on the slip and he will take care of it.