Caribbean flights

spf

We have just booked a cruise on Adonia for next February to the Caribbean. We are going on Virgin, I believe its P&O new partener for flights from Manchester and Loon :)

Oh I hope we get Virgin from Gatwick December 2018

We have just booked a cruise on Adonia for next February to the Caribbean. We are going on Virgin, I believe its P&O new partener for flights from Manchester and London :)

I hope we get Virgin when we cruise December 2018

Oh I hope we get Virgin from Gatwick December 2018

Why would you prefer Virgin when you don't know the added costs?

I believe upgrading and seat reservation charges will be significantly more. Need to wait until the summer when PO publish their T&C for Virgin flights as they are going to be scheduled flights not charter.

Why would you prefer Virgin when you don't know the added costs?

I believe upgrading and seat reservation charges will be significantly more. Need to wait until the summer when PO publish their T&C for Virgin flights as they are going to be scheduled flights not charter.

I didn't say prefer Virgin, Just never flow with Thomson, but have Virgin :ship:

All economy is pretty much the same, regardless if it is charter or scheduled. Having flown pe in both Virgin and Thomson, I would prefer Virgin, because there is slightly more space, but £ for £ Thomson is better value.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Premium is for us definitely worth it, more room and better service makes the long flight go much faster. We have Virgin for our flight in December to the caribbean and have upgraded for a reasonable cost when compared to scheduled prices.Haven't chosen our seats yet as it's still too far away. As it is a special cruise for us celebrating my retirement we have been naughty and booked upper class on the way back, hoping to sleep before the drive home:):)

Premium is for us definitely worth it, more room and better service makes the long flight go much faster. We have Virgin for our flight in December to the caribbean and have upgraded for a reasonable cost when compared to scheduled prices.Haven't chosen our seats yet as it's still too far away. As it is a special cruise for us celebrating my retirement we have been naughty and booked upper class on the way back, hoping to sleep before the drive home:):)

Not sure why you haven't chosen your seats - why wait?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

Hi Gymbod, good to hear from you. Did you enjoy your extended Christmas cruise? You're right; the seats were definitely bulkhead and not emergency exit. P&O were rather indignant about the category of seating but ultimately they were wrong. Incidentally, we only booked Row 1 because we had an 'extremely overactive child' in front of us the previous year and didn't want to repeat the experience :rolleyes:.

Sorry Nautical Miss I've not been on here for a while - we had a lovely time thank you and have booked 2 - 23 this year too [emoji41] I hope you enjoyed yours also. Pleased you stood your ground and got your refund[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app