Oasis Class in Galveston?

Captain on Liberty yesterday during Captains Corner get together, said Liberty leaving Galveston May 3 2020 and plans are an Oasis Class ship coming into Galveston. Captain also said informally same another time during this weeks Liberty cruise .

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not that happy about one of RC's HUGE ships coming to Galveston. I MUCH prefer the smaller ships. I love the Liberty! :hearteyes:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not that happy about one of RC's HUGE ships coming to Galveston. I MUCH prefer the smaller ships. I love the Liberty! [emoji813]eyes:
Who would have ever thought Liberty would be considered small. I think shes still in the top 10.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm not that happy about one of RC's HUGE ships coming to Galveston. I MUCH prefer the smaller ships. I love the Liberty! :hearteyes:

Your not alone. Though Liberty's not really considered a "small ship" I'd much rather sail on her or one of her sister ships than the larger Oasis class ships.

However if bringing in the Oasis class means opening up more itineraries other than the three the Liberty has been sailing I'd be more agreeable about sailing on one in that case.

Your not alone. Though Liberty's not really considered a "small ship" I'd much rather sail on her or one of her sister ships than the larger Oasis class ships.

However if bringing in the Oasis class means opening up more itineraries other than the three the Liberty has been sailing I'd be more agreeable about sailing on one in that case.

I love Liberty but I love the Vision, Enchantment and Rhapsody even more! :hearteyes:

I love Liberty but I love the Vision, Enchantment and Rhapsody even more! :hearteyes:

Sailed Enchantment this summer and weren’t sure how we would like a smaller ship...and we loved her!! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hate to break this to you but you will not have the variety of itineraries with an Oasis class ship that you had with Liberty. You will lose Grand Cayman and Belize as port stops as rhete is no tendering off Oasis class ships.

Hate to break this to you but you will not have the variety of itineraries with an Oasis class ship that you had with Liberty. You will lose Grand Cayman and Belize as port stops as rhete is no tendering off Oasis class ships.

That’s a real good point, I wonder what they’re gonna do about that. Cayman is perfectly situated between Jamaica and Coz on the Central Itinerary, and I don’t think the O class ships call at Progresso on the Western itineraries (along with Belize). Really just 4 Oasis friendly ports in reach from Galveston...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums