What does it take to have a Vacation Planner assigned ?

garda

Enid Hey has been our vacation planner, first at Royal Caribbean and now with Celebrity, for over 10 years. She can be reached at 888-307-8413, ext. 13356.

Thank you! We have been trying to get a Celebrity vacation planner for our Edge cruise. Twice we called Celebrity and they said they would call us back with one and never did.

Sorry you had this problem with your X planner. We've used this service for many years. When our agent (Rene) was promoted he recommended another (Taylor) who has been perfect for us. ALWAYS return emails, phone calls, etc. Will make sure our questions are passed to appropriate staff if she can't answer them. Why not just phone the person who was promoted and ask for a different person to handle your travel plans? Working with one X agent instead of calling and getting whomever, will establish a connection which in the long run is beneficial to you. JMHO.

When a vacation planner was assigned to me (Taylor), I was hesitant at first as I know I'm above average to excellent in knowing what my options are, but Taylor has really been helpful. Recently some friends told me about a great voyage coming up, by the time I reserved it with a 24 hour hold (two days later), prices had gone up by $700, I called Taylor and she was able to get it at the original ($700 less) price.

A few months before she had helped arrange a deal for a specialty dining package on another cruise, with a 20% discount that I didn't know was available

6 Months before that she showed me that I was entitled to a 45% discount on unlimited internet when I thought I would get 35%

For me the idea of a Vacation Planner seemed ridiculous, until I tried one. I still do all my looking and shopping for prices, but also include consider the options she presents as well.

I am with you on this.... I LOVE my vacation planner, he is fantastic and has made the experience so pleasant for us. He responds almost immediately to all calls/emails. Not sure if we are allowed to mention names but here it is if you want to ask for him- Ryan Wilkinson. Good luck to you!

Ha! Two days after we returned from our last cruise, Ryan Wilkinson e-mailed and called to tell me he is our new vacation planner! I didn't know I had an old vacation planner, as I always call and talk to whoever. Glad to hear he is fantastic. I may actually call and ask for him next time, which I hope will be very soon. I'm having cruise withdrawal symptoms.

This is a bit off topic, but maybe you folks can answer a question I have. "Has anyone ever gotten Celebrity, through your cruise planner, to match a TA offer to keep the reservation?" I was speaking with my current cruise planner and mentioned transferring the reservation to a big box store who is offering a $400+ gift card. My planner said to notify them before I transfer as sometimes Celebrity will match the offer as long as it is verifiable. I had never heard of this. Thank you.