Can you pre-book the Vibe beach club on the Getaway?

No. I have zero interest in Vibe (it sounds like roasting alive while someone bastes you with sprayed water? Plus booze?) but even I get stressed out reading about people who have their hearts set on getting passes, and their complicated plans for being first to the purchase venue. They should come up with a better system.

No. I have zero interest in Vibe (it sounds like roasting alive while someone bastes you with sprayed water? Plus booze?) but even I get stressed out reading about people who have their hearts set on getting passes, and their complicated plans for being first to the purchase venue. They should come up with a better system.

I've also seen posts about the wind being so strong that they close it. We are doing a 14 day TA and I might just want to avoid the main pool crowds.

• 2 weeks later...
I've also seen posts about the wind being so strong that they close it. We are doing a 14 day TA and I might just want to avoid the main pool crowds.

It was never technically closed on my Escape cruise but the wind up there is no joke. Some days they tie all the loungers down and you're just sitting there at the bar. Eh.

• 2 weeks later...
It was never technically closed on my Escape cruise but the wind up there is no joke. Some days they tie all the loungers down and you're just sitting there at the bar. Eh.

So if they close do you get a credit for missed days?