Guarantee cabin

We sail on June 17 and we didn't get our cabin assignment yet so I guess it isn't the norm. I was hoping...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We sail on May 20 and have not had ours assigned yet. Admittedly we did just upgrade to the suite guarantee last week. :D

We booked a Gty a few weeks ago (changed due to a huge price diff) and had our room assigned about two days later. Think we booked on a Saturday and it was assigned Monday.

A few years ago we booked a Gty and were not assigned until we checked in to the port the day of the cruise

We booked a Gty a few weeks ago (changed due to a huge price diff) and had our room assigned about two days later. Think we booked on a Saturday and it was assigned Monday.

A few years ago we booked a Gty and were not assigned until we checked in to the port the day of the cruise

That would scare the heck out of me...

How did you tag your luggage? Check in is after luggage drop...

That would scare the heck out of me...

How did you tag your luggage? Check in is after luggage drop...

We booked way last minute (like a week or two in advance) We checked them at the curb and told them we booked Gty. They tagged our bags, I don't know if they were special tags to designate Gty or not. I do remember having to make sure our names were visible from outside the bag (luggage tag)

They were also super late to be delivered to our room on day one.

Yikes!

We don't sail until May 25th and only 2 of our 3 guarantees have been assigned. I see that this cruise is booked and the only available cabins left are suites......so after reading on here how you can be "bumped" out of the cruise, I called. The girl said that all guarantees are randomly selected that's why they have been assigned at various times and will be up until the Sailing date, I explained that I'm a bit nervous if that last cabin gets bumped then I'm screwed. She said not to worry as they do block out rooms of each level and I should be fine......lord I hope she's right :o

We booked a Gty Balcony on last Friday for the 8/27 sailing of the Liberty. We got our room assignment today. We've never booked a Gty before so I was pleasantly surprised when our stateroom ended up being midship on deck 6.

Pretty funny... just got our email saying our cruise docs were ready. I "assumed" that meant we had been assigned our cabin. NOPE. The cruise docs were issued with our original cabin number. Cruise Planner still just says Junior Suite w/ Balcony Guarantee... Fingers crossed for a good assignment.

• 4 weeks later...

Back in Aug we booked a GTY outside for Navigator on 26th May, our cabin was assigned within a week.

Back in Feb I noticed there was I t a £80 difference in price for a GTY balcony, I phoned and they tried selling me a D1 category for £1000 extra, I said I was happy to take the GTY. Paid and 2 days letter was assigned the D1 category!

Happy days!!!!

I sail on May 20th on Adventure out of San Juan. I have a Suite Grty and still no cabin assignment. It is totally killing my cruise buzz. I'm concerned it's been oversold. I'm really stressed out about it.

Have heard of many folks who have been assigned at the dock. Don't get yourself stressed about it. It will all work out.