How many nights do you eat in specialty rstaurants on your cruise?

Last cruise on Allure we ate at specialty restaurants 5 nights. The next one will only be 4 nights because some of the family we are sailing with won't be doing any specialty restaurants, so we will eat in the MDR 3 nights.

The cruise after that we will be back to 5 nights again. I like the quiet of the specialty restaurants as opposed to the loud, noisy MDR. I think the service is far better too. Definitely worth it to me.

For us, it's averaged about once per cruise. We like eating in the MDR with our table-mates.

On our last cruise, we ate at Giovanni's on the first night because of the Murder Mystery dinner. It was a special menu too, not their regular menu.

On the Disney Wonder, we at Palo's once. Unfortunately, that was the night of our schedule dining at the Animator's Palette, so we missed the show.

Our first cruise was on NCL (nine nights), so it was all specialty dining except two nights.

On the Majesty, it was all MDR. On the Brilliance (12-night Med cruise), we ate at Chops once.

I think our next cruise will be more specialty dining, just because it's an aspect of the ships that we really haven't tried much yet.

Steve