Harmony of the Seas 21 July 2018 Western Caribbean

Guess I'll start the roll call. I have been waiting for the summer 2018 cruises to open up. Harmony July 2018 will represent both my 60th birthday cruise coupled with the sailing I climb over the top at 700+ points for Pinnacle. Looking forward to the two milestones and getting to meet folks that are coming along for the party.

Guess I'll start the roll call. I have been waiting for the summer 2018 cruises to open up. Harmony July 2018 will represent both my 60th birthday cruise coupled with the sailing I climb over the top at 700+ points for Pinnacle. Looking forward to the two milestones and getting to meet folks that are coming along for the party.

Roll Call thread goes in this forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1008

Roll Call thread goes in this forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1008

Sorry, I have created the roll call in the proper forum. Can you delete my post here?

I also screwed up the format for the roll call as I have 21 July 2018 not July 21, 2018. Can you either adjust or just delete my roll call and maybe I'll try another day.

Edited by SailingSiggy

Sorry, I have created the roll call in the proper forum. Can you delete my post here?

I also screwed up the format for the roll call as I have 21 July 2018 not July 21, 2018. Can you either adjust or just delete my roll call and maybe I'll try another day.

Click on the triangle with the exclamation on your post int he real Roll Call thread and ask the administrators to make your changes.