Check in time picks

Midwestgal

I was doing a little cruise check in although my cruise isn't until Feb 2018. All was good until it came to the pick your check in time, the pull down bar doesn't do anything. Am I correct in thinking it's just too far out to do this part? I was able to fill everything else out.

Also the luggage tags say TBA as far as cabin number goes, I was able to print Vista tags out year out so not sure why it's not showing my cabin number for this cruise. I did check to be sure we have our cabin and we do.

I think it is more random than that. We cannot choose check in times yet while another Carnival cruise, leaving two days later, can.

This message may have been entered using voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.

We are scheduled for April 8, 2018 and we're suspecting that we would be able to this year on the 8th, but I guess that's not likely if you guys in February can't yet. We had no problem with our last cruise, though we didn't book quite as far in advance (9 months, if I recall correctly). When my husband asked, he was told that we will be allowed to select 3 months from departure. I'm not convinced [emoji23]

Funnily, we booked a suite for a family member who paid in full at the same time. I was allowed to select her check in time. I can't get an answer whether that was a glitch, because she's a suite, or because she is PIF.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was doing a little cruise check in although my cruise isn't until Feb 2018. All was good until it came to the pick your check in time, the pull down bar doesn't do anything. Am I correct in thinking it's just too far out to do this part? I was able to fill everything else out.

Also the luggage tags say TBA as far as cabin number goes, I was able to print Vista tags out year out so not sure why it's not showing my cabin number for this cruise. I did check to be sure we have our cabin and we do.

It's too early.

It looks like its a random happining. We have a cruise booked for this September and was able to select a check in time last March, a year and a half out. We are booked in an OV. Never seen the TBA on luggage tags. Keep checking for both. If you still get TBA after awhile I would call Carnival and ask what is the problem.