Carnival Miracle March 11, 2017 Review w/ Pics!

Alexv500

Thank you so much for this post.....was just saying the other day that THE MIRACLE was my all time favorite ship......loved everything about her. Got to cruise on her twice when she was based on the East Coast....wish you d send her back east !!

So excited to hear this we are booked for a 14 day transcanal cruise in January. We haven't sailed a Spirit Class ship in years.

Thank you so much for this post.....was just saying the other day that THE MIRACLE was my all time favorite ship......loved everything about her. Got to cruise on her twice when she was based on the East Coast....wish you d send her back east !!

She's coming to Tampa next year. We have her for partial transit in April 2018 and can't hardly stand the wait. I think the plan is to stay here for a while.

We are on the repo going from L.A. to Tampa, first full canal transit, very excited

don't let 'em scrape the hull on the locks coming through! I wanna see a shiny clean boat when we get on board. ;p

if you have any time between arrival in Tampa and leaving for home, the port is just a few miles from the Cigar City brewery. They'll make your trip home more fun!

Alex has returned!

Helllloo everyone! I am alive and well haha! I do apologize for being gone so long and putting a halt on this review; school and work just got in the way but thankfully I have finished school for the semester and now free from that lol. Now I have plenty of time to continue working on this review for you guys, hope everyone will continue to enjoy it as there is lots more to come. I'm also getting ready to go to Miami next Friday to board the MSC Divina on June 3 for a Western Caribbean cruise so I am SUPER EXCITED for this upcoming cruise! SO I will try to do as much as I can of the review between now and when I leave to Florida, but it might be a little tricky because we are also moving to a new house this weekend too, so between packing for the trip and moving, things are going to be very hectic here!

OH! And before I forget, just booked the Vista for next March on Saturday! Grandma and I will be sailing on an 8 day southern Caribbean on March 10, 2018, super excited for that trip! So if anyone wants to come along, feel free to join me haha!

ANYWHOOO on with the review, time to pick up where I left off over a month ago!

Day 2: Continued- Strolling around the Promenade + Getting ready for a special dinner!

So after a very relaxing afternoon of really just doing nothing but relaxing and enjoying our first full day onboard/sea day, it was almost time for dinner! Tonight was special, however, as I made reservations at Nick and Nora's Steakhouse and my grandma didn't know about it, it was a little surprise for her-I wanted to do something special for her and treat her to a good dinner, as she truly is an amazing grandmom and does a lot for me. Luckily, tonight was also formal night (which is why is why I chose tonight to eat at the steakhouse) that way it would be a lot easier to surprise her without raising suspicions. While grandma was getting ready for dinner, I decided to head down to the promenade and go for a stroll to take some pictures too. Strolling around the promenade deck on any cruise is one of my favorite things to do, just something about watching the ocean pass by you truly is magnificent and the view just never gets old, plus it's great for some amazing photos.

Here are some of my favorite pictures I took while on my little stroll:

IMG_0335_zpszeh73c3f.jpg

This was taken on deck 9 fwd, there's a cool deck at the very front that lets you get this side view of the ship, another one of my favorite spots!

IMG_0369_zpscgmp83d5.jpg

I truly loved the Miracle's promenade deck because it was very wide and spacious and wrapped around the aft section of the ship too, which allowed a close view of the ship's wake-something that the Conquest class ships don't have! The Miracle's promenade deck was somewhat similar to the Ruby Princess's promenade, however, Ruby's promenade is the best because it goes all the way around the ship!

IMG_0391_zpskef08gay.jpg

IMG_0410_zps20vyuqer.jpg

IMG_0426_zpssuehiksz.jpg

I love watching the ship's wake!

IMG_0406_zpsvipwieeg.jpg

After my little afternoon stroll, I headed back up to the room and got ready for dinner at the Steakhouse, can't wait to share my experience about that!

Up next: First Time EVER Eating at a Specialty Restaurant (Nick and Nora's)!

Again, I am very sorry for leaving you guys hanging!

Edited by Alexv500

Started reading this because I am, a huge fan of Miracle (and all the Spirit class ships). Will keep reading because I love your style. Thanks!

Thank you! Miracle was a wonderful ship, very cozy and easy to navigate around! So glad I got to experience a Spirit-class ship!

Edited by Alexv500

I am very optimistic for you to finish your review, I really like your writing style. I am 16 so I enjoy that younger perspective as well :D I will be in Puerto Vallarta at the end of June, so I hope that your itinerary included a stop there so I can see how you spent the day. Also, I will be on the MSC Divina the first week of September on the Western itinerary that you just booked, so I am excited for that as well, and I wish you the best of cruises! Thank you for taking the time to write this, have you by chance made a video with the footage you took on your GoPro?

• 2 weeks later...