Trouble With Royal Site

Has anyone else had trouble with links on Royal's site over the past couple of weeks?

I have been trying to access itineraries. Once I select my where and when, I try to go to the page where you can look through the various itineraries and it always tells me the link is broken. I have tried clearing my cache, my cookies, et cetera, I have tried on different computers. Always the same result.

Maybe it's just me. I am just wondering if anyone else has been having lots of problems.

I've had issues on the site. Most of the time it's trying to look at bookings. I know other people had issues too. Down load the Firefox browser and then go into private mode and it should work.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It works!!!! Thank you!!! :D

I come to expect to always have trouble with the RCI website....very disappointing for a company...regardless of how many times they make changes to format it just keeps getting worse...several years ago it was easy to use...fixing something that isn't broke and is user friendly is an example of what RCI is good at :mad: