"JR" on captains club. Celebrity please help

Loyal2Royal1995

So I have been wondering the following since we booked our reservation.

DH is a JR. His dad sails celebrity all the time and is thus at least Elite. What if we put in his dads captains club number with the reservation? My husband is not listed as junior on the reservation. I understand Dad would get the associated points but we would get the elite benefits on board. Would Celebrity figure it out? Just wondering if anyone has tried it.

DH is a JR. His dad sails celebrity all the time and is thus at least Elite. What if we put in his dads captains club number with the reservation? My husband is not listed as junior on the reservation. I understand Dad would get the associated points but we would get the elite benefits on board. Would Celebrity figure it out? Just wondering if anyone has tried it.

So you want to know if any Cruise Critic members committed fraud? You propose committing a crime? That is very wrong.

I don't think it's quite fraud. That's a little over the top. Like I said we haven't done anything or if we will. His Dad brought it up. We may just want to start accumulating our own points.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think it's quite fraud. That's a little over the top. Like I said we haven't done anything or if we will. His Dad brought it up. We may just want to start accumulating our own points.

Pretending to be someone other than who you are to gain a benefit is probably considered dishonest and a fraud by most.

They would likely question it when boarding and showing the passport.

They would likely question it when boarding and showing the passport.

We have not signed up for captains club yet and we're going to transfer over our RCL points. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just wondering if it had been done. When I look at the sign up for captains club now I see DOB is part of it. I don't want my FIL to lose his benefits or anything like that. Again sorry.