Sip and sale

willtup5

The last time I booked under that promotion it happened in the summer starting around July or August. That doesn't mean they'll do it again this year. They seem to have lots of sales, but they offer less expensive incentives.

Also waiting on this, and the internet package! Seems like the discount time frame went away fairly quick! You can always call the PC rep and ask them if they know on any upcoming discounts promos

We snagged two cruises under the last Sip and Sail promo. 28 days (Hawaii and South Pacific) and 14 days (Circle Caribbean). The package will be especially welcome on the 28 day cruise. I was quite surprised that the cruise with the package this year was exactly the same price as the same cruise without the package last year (we didn't go last year). While Princess may offer his incentive again I wouldn't hold my breath. One never knows what the marketing people will do.

Was wondering when princess is going to have another sip and sale promotion?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Forums mobile app

We booked our last two cruises in July during the Sip n Sail promo. Hoping to see it again this year to grab it for our Med cruise next year. Watching prices and info daily.