Snorkeling tour

Koolaid33

I was wanted to go snorkeling the last morning of our 3 day stop in Bermuda. I saw NCL offers three tours but was wanting some information on other tours or groups so I did not have to book thought NCL. Or should I book though NCL. I did like the Shipwreck & Coral Reef Snorkel Combo because it said kids must be older than 12.

Thanks,

I was wanted to go snorkeling the last morning of our 3 day stop in Bermuda. I saw NCL offers three tours but was wanting some information on other tours or groups so I did not have to book thought NCL. Or should I book though NCL. I did like the Shipwreck & Coral Reef Snorkel Combo because it said kids must be older than 12.

Thanks,

The Island Tour Centre located in the Dockyard offers snorkeling tours from several different independent tour operators.

https://www.islandtourcentre.com/

Or you could google Fantsea tours, Jesse James tours and Rising Son tours. I believe their tours are the same ones offered at the Island Tour Centre.

On my last NCL cruise to Bermuda, I went snorkeling on my own. I found several good snorkeling spots on Bermuda from the Snorkeling Dives website ( https://www.snorkelingdives.com/?country=Bermuda ). Of course everyone loves Snorkel Park Beach, but Church Bay had great snorkeling, too.

Tried to snorkel twice at Church Bay but the water both times was to rough. Bad luck I guess. Have been on two snorkeling excursions by boat in Bermuda and neither was a good as snorkeling in the Caribbean off of a boat. The boat ride itself was fun though. Good sightseeing. Truth is that the snorkeling at Tobacco Bay off the beach in in St. George's which I have done a bunch of times was better than the two reefs. When you go on a boat you are at the mercy of the tides and weather, so that does not mean that all the reefs are going to be meh that a boat takes you to. There may have been better reefs that were not available that day.

On my last NCL cruise to Bermuda, I went snorkeling on my own. I found several good snorkeling spots on Bermuda from the Snorkeling Dives website ( https://www.snorkelingdives.com/?country=Bermuda ). Of course everyone loves Snorkel Park Beach, but Church Bay had great snorkeling, too.

I'm puzzled by your "everyone loves Snorkel Park Beach" statement. Almost no one here would recommend going there...a man-made beach that charges admission located in a country with some of the world's best beaches that are free. I'd recommend it only if someone couldn't easily, or just didn't want to venture out of the Dockyard.

• 1 month later...

While Snorkel Beach Park is a man made beach that charges admission $5 the name is fitting. There is a lot of rocks and a decent about of fish to see if you want to Snorkel close to the ship. Water is ok. For sure not St John's or St Thomas but better than some places. Not a lot of waves either.

To be it was an easy place to sun, Snorkel and have some drinks on the final short day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums