Alaska Cruise Tour Details

I am planning on booking a RCCL Alaska cruise tour in August 2018. I am trying to find out some details about the land portion. The information on the RCCL web site is very brief and vague. Is there a place where I can find more information such as hours at each stop, what tours are included, etc.?

Please don't tell me to call them - I'm sure I wouldn't get accurate information from Royal Customer Service.

Sorry, I don't have information on the Alaska Cruise Tour, but just wanted to show some love to a fellow handbell player!

Mary - I LOVE ringing, but am not currently participating in a choir. We are travelling quite a bit since we retired (a good thing), but I don't feel that I'm reliable to attend rehearsals and performances. My hands itch whenever I hear handbells play!

I found this link, with more info. Had to Google it - I didn't see a link from the RCCL site...Sigh!

http://www.royalcaribbeancruisetours.com/cruisetours/alaska/

Thanks for that link. Cruisetour information is hard to come by.

I also went to the Alaska port of call forum and searched on the tour number for the tour I am taking and found reviews of our actual tour. I was able to get a little bit more information that way.

I am planning on booking a RCCL Alaska cruise tour in August 2018. I am trying to find out some details about the land portion. The information on the RCCL web site is very brief and vague. Is there a place where I can find more information such as hours at each stop, what tours are included, etc.?

Please don't tell me to call them - I'm sure I wouldn't get accurate information from Royal Customer Service.

There is a great review written by bmorecruiser021 on August 11th 2015. He starts with the land tour from Fairbanks describes everything. Hope you can find it, if not please reply and I will try to find you a link.

There is a great review written by bmorecruiser021 on August 11th 2015. He starts with the land tour from Fairbanks describes everything. Hope you can find it, if not please reply and I will try to find you a link.

Thanks, I found the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2246535

Haven't read it yet, but I see it says cruisetours 5B and 7B. Hope handbellplayer is doing one of those, we aren't, unfortunately, but still any information is appreciated.:)

Thanks, I found the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2246535

Haven't read it yet, but I see it says cruisetours 5B and 7B. Hope handbellplayer is doing one of those, we aren't, unfortunately, but still any information is appreciated.:)

I don't think the tour number will matter much he goes over every place and hotel with great pictures, just pick out your stops. Hope it works for you, many tips throughout the review.