Cannot Log In - On my phone right now

js

Hi. When I go to log in on my computer cc is telling me I have an invalid UN and PW. I have the same for all my message boards and have been on here since 2001.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thinking!! I have no trouble on my laptop using Chrome. I had the problem I mentioned using IE on my tablet when my laptop was "down". Before that I also got no "Instant Replies" to "Subscribed Threads" for two periods on IE, one for 2 days and then when the second got up to 5 days I changed to Chrome.

I can post on this board but when I try to navigate the roll call board, it prompts me to input UN & PW and then tells me I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

I am having the same problem. When I click on reset password nothing happens, I.e., I never got an email with a link to reset. Strangely though I found myself logged in when I exited and came back.

Logged in just fine earlier, check again just now - no issues with Chrome browser or Firefox, running Windows 10Pro on a desktop.

Also, no issues using Linux Mint - Betsy LTS from the notebook on Firefox.

Try clearing your cookies and cache, update & check your browser, reboot the PC for good measures ... I doubt anyone else is running Windows Vista SP2 as it is reaching EOL next week.

When I try and log in it gives me the same message. I cleared browser history. Still no go... when I clicked on "revisit thread" from an email I got, it brought me to this page. Wonder if I will be able to go to another thread....

Hi. When I go to log in on my computer cc is telling me I have an invalid UN and PW. I have the same for all my message boards and have been on here since 2001.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

yes - thought it was just me and requested password reset, which i didn't get either[emoji853]

Sent from my iPad using Forums