Photos taken from balcony

steve4031

1c7cde338379382d5f6fcb1c957bd497.jpg

Pic 1: Coming into Noumea, New Caledonia on the Voyager of the Seas. I loved the colours on this fishing boat.

e76ed23adb78f1d3c1256478c2a4ebe2.jpg

Pic 2: Sunrise behind the Sydney Opera House when we docked on the Voyager of the Seas last Thursday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've seen several pics of other ships. How common is it to see other ships out in the middle of the ocean? I leave on my first cruise in 2 weeks.

We where on the Carnival Magic a few years ago and where shadowed 100% of the time by a rccl ship(I think it was navigator) they went to every port we did and where always in sight. It was kinda cool.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

2f9fc6f10989f90c97170cfef40910d3.jpg

This one was hilarious. We told everyone it was when my daughter went overboard and was trying to climb back on!! I'm such a terrible picture taker that I failed entirely to get the rest of her body in the photo. She was actually standing with her arm and elbow kind of hanging off the rail with her fingers back up. Kinda hard to explain but we died laughing when we saw the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Moongal - You win! I cannot figure out how you got this despite your explanation.... I love the other one from Cozumel too. (That's as far as I have gotten.)

Sailing into Bermuda on the Pride last Sept.

IMG_0907-L.jpg

Fort St. Catherines

IMG_6525%20%282%29-L.jpg

Pulling into the Dockyard

IMG_6566%20%282%29-L.jpg

Leaving Bermuda ...

IMG_0328-L.jpg

In the middle of the Atlantic, with barely a ripple on the ocean

IMG_0968-L.jpg

Edited by aztekpm

I've seen "tapatalk" on CC many times, but I haven't a clue what it is. Any insights? TIA

Cruising NCL [emoji925] with Raleigh Traveler

It's an app you can get for your android or iphone to view forums like CC but mobile friendly.

It depends on how close to port you are.

We see it quite frequently especially going to or from Cozumel. This past February we had a ship follow us all night, passed us and docked in Galveston before us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

AWESOME! Wish I knew how to post pictures! Thanks for sharing everyone! (y)

I tried so many deal but found TapaTalk Pro work best for me . Most intuitive phot app, it even asks the size of the photo you want to post. Many forums restrict to a pretty tiny size but this app made it easy!

9/11/2001 was a day in our history that was as atrocious as 12/07/1941. It is so sad so many innocent people lost their lives that day. We, as a planet, need to be able to accept each other as humans, and not let culture drive hate. Sorry if I am going down a different channel with this reply.

Anyhow, its great to see all these photos from a place where many nationalities and cultures work together to give people a great vacation. Maybe everyone should work on a cruise to get to know that we are all humans.

Thanks, seems a good portion of society has perhaps forgotten. I lost 4 in my family that day, one NYFD plus a lot of friends.

Thanks for remembering!

930429f04ea1a09e31e62329c586bad5.jpg

We also got a lot of kicks out of this pic I took from my balcony while we were docked in Cozumel. We told everyone that 2 people had fallen overboard. But really it was just 2 dock workers taking a nap! We really got my son... We shouted to him omg some people just fell over!! He ran and we were all pretending to be horrified. It was hilarious when they yawned and got up! Idk. Maybe you just had to be there!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's hilarious!