Photos taken from balcony

steve4031

2f9fc6f10989f90c97170cfef40910d3.jpg

This one was hilarious. We told everyone it was when my daughter went overboard and was trying to climb back on!! I'm such a terrible picture taker that I failed entirely to get the rest of her body in the photo. She was actually standing with her arm and elbow kind of hanging off the rail with her fingers back up. Kinda hard to explain but we died laughing when we saw the pic!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by moongal

930429f04ea1a09e31e62329c586bad5.jpg

We also got a lot of kicks out of this pic I took from my balcony while we were docked in Cozumel. We told everyone that 2 people had fallen overboard. But really it was just 2 dock workers taking a nap! We really got my son... We shouted to him omg some people just fell over!! He ran and we were all pretending to be horrified. It was hilarious when they yawned and got up! Idk. Maybe you just had to be there!! [emoji4]

What a GREAT topic. I am LOVING all these great pictures. Keep them coming! I have some great pics taken from the balcony of the NCL Dawn in January but most of them are still on my camera. Here are a couple from my phone. One is actually looking from the room out onto our balcony. (We scored a really good deal on a last minute upgrade to a suite from the inside cabin that we originally booked. So one photo is when our butler served us dinner out on our balcony...sure will be hard going back to that inside cabin on our next cruise in December!)e03758e642d6f621eda6f6c8859aae4e.jpgdc2b170156e64e33b49e2be088b86d27.jpg7d4773da0b8752ac2f799a7c0313bf26.jpg