Photos taken from balcony

steve4031

This thread just cost me about $400. I booked an OV for my upcoming cruise in September to save some money but OMG, these amazing pictures.. really? I must have a balcony now. Nothing like it. Sorry kids, Christmas is going to be a little lighter this year!

Lol. It is that good.

Sent from my iPhone

AWESOME! Wish I knew how to post pictures! Thanks for sharing everyone! (y)

First you need to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site. I use photobucket. Then I can provide you with the instructions on how to post your pictures here.

First you need to upload your pictures to a photo hosting site. I use photobucket. Then I can provide you with the instructions on how to post your pictures here.

Thanks! I am going to take you up on your offer someday!

Shoof, I never would have guessed the origin of your picture. When was it taken- we cruise in 3 weeks from NYC- hope we don't see any ice chunks in the water!

Love the pictures everyone, thanks for taking a moment to load your favorite ones. 23cd0d26606edb483cbb4dbf85b95a24.jpg96a0d320654f57d9a691df0e329edd1f.jpg77049ae0f08b2b28f9b4e3aed3212784.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

People I show this to can't seem to figure out what they are looking at...Taken one cold winter morning in NYC aboard NCL Getaway a few years back!

6e2376c8221ffd3f0c0bb53af2139293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Hudson was full of ice?

The Hudson was full of ice?

Ice chunks, yea. It was a pretty cold winter at that time (01/14), though the chunks drifted to the docks from the open waters, once we left the dock, it was relatively ice free!

a57f0f09337a84efa3c2f77c5237b0f7.jpg

Shoof, I never would have guessed the origin of your picture. When was it taken- we cruise in 3 weeks from NYC- hope we don't see any ice chunks in the water!

It's finally warming up nicely here, I doubt you'll see what I saw at the time!

I have so many from the cruises I went on, I won't flood this thread with all of mine! But here are a few more from this past January aboard Carnival Pride

217dc92cc818896b164a669d5a26ac8d.jpg

b846d155655395beba301944e232366e.jpg

0273606f953b5c8f98a80c609d00dc51.jpg

I've seen several pics of other ships. How common is it to see other ships out in the middle of the ocean? I leave on my first cruise in 2 weeks.

I've seen other ships on every cruise I have been on at LEAST once, most of the time more than that. I bring binoculars on my cruises and always try to figure out what cruise line is out there!!! It is really cool to see one in a silhouette against the horizon and sometimes you will see one way in the distance at night all lit up and it just feels so unreal. Like you and the other ship are the only things on the planet! LOL! :eek: