Magic cabins 9380 & 9384

Is there anyone here at cruise critic that has sailed in these cabins? I know they are under seating in the Lido Marketplace, but any information is appreciated. We booked for October and these were the only balconies side by side. Also, if you stayed in one of these cabins, could the balcony barrier between the two be opened. I haven't found any pictures online, but by counting down a few cabins it looks like the balcony doors are placed so that you can't open the barrier door. Thanks in advance.:)

Based on my observations of the deck plan,the answer is no. Any connecting cabins cannot have the balconies open because the partition we\ill block one of the doors. I located the closest connecting cabins and counted down the corridor: no, yes, no,yes...And counting from both directions it came out no. EM

We had adjoining balcony cabins under the Lido marketplace last year on the Dream and will never do it again. We were awoken around 4:00 every morning to tons of noise - it sounded like chairs being dragged across the floor. I would buy earplugs before you depart if you are a light sleeper. It said on the deck plans that the balcony doors could not be opened and my travel agent confirmed this, but our room steward opened them for us. It might be worth it to ask your room steward.

Is there anyone here at cruise critic that has sailed in these cabins? I know they are under seating in the Lido Marketplace, but any information is appreciated. We booked for October and these were the only balconies side by side. Also, if you stayed in one of these cabins, could the balcony barrier between the two be opened. I haven't found any pictures online, but by counting down a few cabins it looks like the balcony doors are placed so that you can't open the barrier door. Thanks in advance.:)

Try cruisedeckplans .com select the Magic from the ship in the upper left corner. A good deal of info on deck plans and rooms;p

Try cruisedeckplans .com select the Magic from the ship in the upper left corner. A good deal of info on deck plans and rooms;p

Sorry about the miss spell on the website cruisedeckplans.com is it

I don't see the exact rooms on cruise critic review, but I did find this about 9372 which is two doors down from 9380:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/carnival-magic-deck-plans/dp/balcony-8f/cc/

And this link has three or four very close to your cabins:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/carnival-magic-deck-plans/dp/balcony-8e/cc/