Turned away from priority when were platinum...

rae.holmes

Don't worry she wont be missing much, platinum's are a dime a dozen these days and no longer get the respect they had before the latest VIFP change. Ten times out of three our luggage arrived later to our rooms than non platinum . FTTF boarded before platinum in a few embarkation ports . It's just not that big of a deal to worry about , go and have fun .

Edited by BoDidly

How many days does her MyProfile show she has? If you are certain she will have at least 75 days ANY TIME during her next cruise, go to where it says print documents and luggage tags... You don't have to print them yet but on both of them you should see either FTTF or PRIORITY which should make Mom feel better about not being left out...

If it doesn't show either, then check her days again, and if certain she will be at the 75 day count, call Carnival and they should be able to fix it for her

Once a Platinum always a Platinum until Diamond. I made it under the old program and man that 10th cruise was so Special. Yes I even used the laundry service. First photo on the ship was me holding up my Platinum card. Enjoy your new level.