Using $ 50 excursion credit

It says you can "book onboard" as well as on the phone.

You always run the chance that the shore excursion you want will sell out. We didn't call for shore excursion until about 6 weeks out on our New England cruise last September, and 3 of the 5 shore excursions we wanted were sold out. If we waiting until we got on board 6 out of 6 would have been sold out. We're too old for the segway tour of Quebec.

Yes, but you will only get $30 credit (i.e. the clamshell will be free,,,, but you leave some of the credit "on the table").

That's ok with me! We aren't doing any other excursions there. Thanks for the info!

Not the OP, but trying to sift through these responses and clarify: if I want to book a shore excursion through the ship, use my $50 credit, and pay for the rest with OBC--I can do this by calling the shore excursion phone number and reserving (but not paying) ahead of time? Is this correct?

• 2 years later...

Just booked excursion for the Escape. Salsa and Salsa in Cozumel. $50 credit didn't show up so I called them. 

They said the way they are doing it now is once we check in the $50 credit will be applied to our room. So each

port I can get $50 room credit. I am ok with that as long as it works. Stay tuned, I'll update after the cruise. 

3-21-20

10 minutes ago, gab7400 said:

Just booked excursion for the Escape. Salsa and Salsa in Cozumel. $50 credit didn't show up so I called them. 

They said the way they are doing it now is once we check in the $50 credit will be applied to our room. So each

port I can get $50 room credit. I am ok with that as long as it works. Stay tuned, I'll update after the cruise. 

3-21-20

Just an FYI— you’ve resurrected a three-year-old thread. There are several current threads discussing the shorex promo as it exists now.