3 Dinners Specialty Package Infinity

Jimbo

Okay how does this work, $109 per person, you pick either the first or second night............then what can you pick out which place you want to go to first or do they pick it for you? then you book the other 2 nights while onboard?

Can we go to the same place for all 3 times or do we have to go to each place once? Qsine and the Tuscan Grill and Sushi restaurant ?

Also another issue, trying to use my OBC to pay for the 3 Dinner Specialty Package which is $209..............but the issue is I bought the unlimited internet package by callin teh Captains club and getting the Elite discount.........

But when I go to my cruise planner to apply the OBC toward the Dinner package, it shows that the internet Package wasn't paid for yet, but it was a long time ago when I paid for that over the phone with a credit card.

My balance on the cruiseplanner should just be for the dining package but when I put in $218.00 using the OBC credit sliding over the dial to apply $218 and click continue to check out it asking for credit card info again to pay for the same internet package I all ready purchased a month ago...............So I can't finalize the purcahse of the dining pacakage.

Jimbo:)

Also another issue, trying to use my OBC to pay for the 3 Dinner Specialty Package which is $209..............but the issue is I bought the unlimited internet package by callin teh Captains club and getting the Elite discount.........

But when I go to my cruise planner to apply the OBC toward the Dinner package, it shows that the internet Package wasn't paid for yet, but it was a long time ago when I paid for that over the phone with a credit card.

My balance on the cruiseplanner should just be for the dining package but when I put in $218.00 using the OBC credit sliding over the dial to apply $218 and click continue to check out it asking for credit card info again to pay for the same internet package I all ready purchased a month ago...............So I can't finalize the purcahse of the dining pacakage.

Jimbo:)

I would call the Caotains Club since the issue is being caused by a purchase you made through them.

BTW on the Infinity in Feb/Mar ate in Tuscan twice & Qsine once. We did not have a dining package and got 2 of the dinners for $ 30 pp and 1 BOGO so $45 for 2 of us. So $165 for both. Your sailing may not have the same discounts.

Edited by jelayne

I would call the Caotains Club since the issue is being caused by a purchase you made through them.

BTW on the Infinity in Feb/Mar ate in Tuscan twice & Qsine once. We did not have a dining package and got 2 of the dinners for $ 30 pp and 1 BOGO so $45 for 2 of us. So $165 for both. Your sailing may not have the same discounts.

We will be sailing on the Infinity next April. How do you go about negotiating the dinner pkgs when on board? Do you need to speak with anyone in particular?