Change to safety drill.

daiB

When you say you found it far too complex for your computer skills, do you think Pete is in a similar situation? I was wondering why he quotes himself and discloses he has used this "Tapatalk" to facilitate this.

Lol John

John.

Pete is not doing it at all. If you use Tapatalk the app puts its own signature on the post.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A very sensible procedure.

Just wondering, I hope they know not to include those who are doing B2B cruises.

New rules mean pax have to attend a muster drill every 28 days I think it is. We had to go 4 times on the world cruise, with mop up drills for those ashore during the main one.

New rules mean pax have to attend a muster drill every 28 days I think it is. We had to go 4 times on the world cruise, with mop up drills for those ashore during the main one.

Thanks, good to know. :)

When you say you found it far too complex for your computer skills, do you think Pete is in a similar situation? I was wondering why he quotes himself and discloses he has used this "Tapatalk" to facilitate this.

Lol John

Excuse me, what's so funny? Are you implying my computer skills are not adequate and Tapatalk is beyond my capabilities? The reason of a double post was due to the errors with the cruise critic website where it automatically posted my input as a reply.

Many times Tapatalk is far superior than the Cruise Critic app and allows you to post photos very easily without the need to post a link from a hosting service which is how Cruise Critic insists it's done.

And for your information I spent 35 years in the IT industry so I think I know my way around a computer thank you.

As for the signature, it can be changed but I chose not to, so apologies if it offends you. I see it appears to be an opportunity for you to have a dig at me, as you don't mention that daiB has a similar signature as he is using a similar app on his iPad.

Edited by peteukmcr

Sorry Pete, I just found the Tapatalk amusing. We have many new gizmos coming out with people telling us this new thing or that new thing is amazing. I just found it funny that an app or whatever it is, repeats something which it just said and then announces itself by way of a credit to advertise how good it is.

I should not be surprised at all if you were more competent than me on computers, I have only just stopped tippexing the screen.

Regards John

Hi, how do they cope with world cruises as regard the emergency safety drill. Bet they want you to attend, but don't provide new slippers and champagne.

Cheers

Paul

Exactly, except we did get more champagne.